the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.5.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis
Apr 15, 2018
Well.... this time it's really buggy.
After giving BJ as sex craving bimbo with random people the scene freezes after the event.
Not the game, the scene like a filmstill. The menu works, but you can't go anywhere.
I've played the android version.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.5.1.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I mean is it only scenes
Or there is any storyline development ?
As far as the supposed "main plot" which if finding her mother than no. There has not been any development of the main plot since basically the first release unless im missing something. On the bright side however there is a slew of new bugs to enjoy. At this point I am of the opinion that it would best to wait until the game is abandoned and just play whats there. I swore i wouldnt play it again until it was done but caved and played this update because this game is like electric crack and i cant seem to quit it permanently. Still the same bugs. many of which have been there since pretty much the initial release, and of course there are the added new bugs. As always i love the renders though. really is a shame. the game had a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
As far as the supposed "main plot" which if finding her mother than no. There has not been any development of the main plot since basically the first release unless im missing something. On the bright side however there is a slew of new bugs to enjoy. At this point I am of the opinion that it would best to wait until the game is abandoned and just play whats there. I swore i wouldnt play it again until it was done but caved and played this update because this game is like electric crack and i cant seem to quit it permanently. Still the same bugs. many of which have been there since pretty much the initial release, and of course there are the added new bugs. As always i love the renders though. really is a shame. the game had a lot of potential.
Bitch less.

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.5.2.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Well.... this time it's really buggy.
After giving BJ as sex craving bimbo with random people the scene freezes after the event.
Not the game, the scene like a filmstill. The menu works, but you can't go anywhere.
I've played the android version.
You can work around it by calling up 'something' that will draw new visuals. Like drinking the pink potion again to trigger the transformation graphics, or using the daydream cheat function to for a dream. the screen will be normal afterwards.

Not a fix, but yeah, a workaround.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I hope this is indeed 'a new dawn' when it comes to setting this game's development and progress properly back on track.
When I read they wanted to do an MMO, I chuckled and realized this dev didn't do the required reading.

It seems they did now.

Doing an MMO is not something you do with 1 person or even 10 people. It's horribly resource intensive even if you use one of the big complete MMO engine projects that have been going for over a decade.

They are better to make and expand A New Dawn into something that one can qualify as more than just another RPGM game, get the experience, save up as much money as they can and THEN down the line, with experience and money see if you can realize that dream of making an MMO.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
my corruption is -104 but she still doesnt like doing the dance which means i cant get the bunny suit.

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
once Victoria is a Bimbo, how can she turn back to previous self? It seemed to turn back once, then after the second Pink Fluid drink, she's permanently a bimbo.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
once Victoria is a Bimbo, how can she turn back to previous self? It seemed to turn back once, then after the second Pink Fluid drink, she's permanently a bimbo.
Its tied to having sex. I haven't done an proper testing if its the penetrative sex or just having an orgasm counts as sex in this regard but avoiding sex for two days reverts her back. That got trickier now with this forced sex option but not impossible IF its just penetrative sex that counts. Picking the lesbian option, sleeping at the old man or at the INN for a blowjob should do the trick.

Reactions: lifanteart

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I think she needs to activate the dance dreams

That's the thing she does have all the dance dreams as far as i know, the one dancing on the stage, and the one where she is lap dancing with the fat guy. which i keep getting and it doesn't progress any further so it must be done?

I'm just trying to get the bimbo status as quickly as possible.

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
That's the thing she does have all the dance dreams as far as i know, the one dancing on the stage, and the one where she is lap dancing with the fat guy. which i keep getting and it doesn't progress any further so it must be done?

I'm just trying to get the bimbo status as quickly as possible.
There are two statuses; dancing bunny, and bimbo. The dancing bimbo is different to the dancing bunny. The dancing bunny, is activated by a combination of dreams+corruption+number of dances. The bimbo status is activated by drinking the pink fluid. The bimbo dance is activated by drinking the pink fluid then dancing.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes