lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
Its tied to having sex. I haven't done an proper testing if its the penetrative sex or just having an orgasm counts as sex in this regard but avoiding sex for two days reverts her back. That got trickier now with this forced sex option but not impossible IF its just penetrative sex that counts. Picking the lesbian option, sleeping at the old man or at the INN for a blowjob should do the trick.
ah you are right, that worked (no penetration sex). thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just trying to get the bimbo status as quickly as possible.
Yes, the bimbo route is not tied with the whole dancing thing. Instead you just follow the main quest (wich Sarah gives) but you can do it sooner. Just apply at the brothel, do it untill you are in, keep saying yes to Cindy the bimbogirl there that you like her looks and wanna look like her. After a while she i'll show you where to get pink fluid and you are done.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Where can i get bimbo fluid for both breasts and ass, i only got the first one with the jerk in the house but the rest (eg ass not yet) where am i going wrong?
bimboˈbimbō
Definições de bimbo
Substantivo
an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object.
I think that women are often accused of being silly and bimbos and forgetful, but most of us know that this is the best economy we have seen in 40 or 50 years.
Exemplos de bimbo
She is incredibly attractive but she's not a bimbo , and that's what makes her so special.
+19 exemplos

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where can i get bimbo fluid for both breasts and ass, i only got the first one with the jerk in the house but the rest (eg ass not yet) where am i going wrong?
There isn't a separate fluid. The ointment the jerk gives is NOT the bimbo potion. You should have read my post just above yours :sneaky: Anyway, get a job at the brothel, talk with the bimbo girl daily (can only do so once per day) untill she gives you access to the potions and thats it.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
How can Victoria save her parents? What do you need to do for this?

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can Victoria save her parents? What do you need to do for this?
Lets just say that part of the game is largely ignored. Mostly just background aesthetics. A silly little cover-up to make it feel like this game has a plot. Well it has plots, lots of plots, but not THAt kind of plot :whistle:
go to the brothel and have anal sex, then go and sleep at the Inn Keeper's place, he will see her walking funny, and will start training her on anal.
I had no idea about this! So thanks.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
go to the brothel and have anal sex, then go and sleep at the Inn Keeper's place, he will see her walking funny, and will start training her on anal.
HAve you a safe file just before that? Since all my saves are kinda rigged and i am never able to sleep at the Inn:x

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be interesting to see Victoria’s dominant way.

Last edited:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
sorry, I don't have that storyline saved. If i save it again, I'll share it with you.
Thank you anyways, was able to get it with some variable changes. Since she had anal sex before with the futa orc it didnt streched somehow when working in the brothel. Other question tho is just that once scene? Or does it change with progression?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I want to ask,can Victoria dance for George in the tavern,if she become a Bimbo Slut or she can only dance on the dance floor striping her clothes and dancing naked in front of all? The other thing i want to know is,can Victoria sell her pussy,when work like a prostitute(not the brothel) or she can only sell her ass and mouth?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes