BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
i can't go out of the orc city
and thats right where you belong, slave!
From your apparent level of lazyness you probably didnt even bother to try to go to the entrance. Dont worry, it wouldnt have mattered, caus they dont let you out. Meanwhile... in this forum here it would just have taken you to look 8 posts back to find the solution as it was asked and answered on page 193.
How little of an effort can one make while still wanting to play a game...

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
The mac Version: 2.3.1 will not run. At least in Mac OS 10.15,
I assume a newer RGPM needs to be used to compile it.

basiliasGD

Mar 20, 2019
and thats right where you belong, slave!
From your apparent level of lazyness you probably didnt even bother to try to go to the entrance. Dont worry, it wouldnt have mattered, caus they dont let you out. Meanwhile... in this forum here it would just have taken you to look 8 posts back to find the solution as it was asked and answered on page 193.
How little of an effort can one make while still wanting to play a game...
well that was a surprising answer thx

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was a fan of this one for awhile but then he started with the bimbo content and it just died on me...not a fan of that kind of stuff.
Despite the bugs, it was a pretty decent game up til that point. I'm not a patreon so I can't complain that much...just my opinion :cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone have a better walk through for this I'm kinda lost
Nope. And it would be kinda "tricky". Noone is exactly sure what triggers progression. Are dreams hardcoded requirement? How many exactly? What kinda corruption numbers do we need to unlock events?
Noone knows the answers to these questions with absolute certainty or cared to share thus far. That limited WT you see is actually a pretty solid one, tells you which path locks you out of what else.. the rest is trial&error.

Yeah, game is grindy as fuck btw. I advise excessive abuse of the cheat option. If you need a lil' help with certain part, just ask.

Memer Boi

Oct 20, 2017
I messed up and couldn't get into the brothel, and when I use any saves for the brothel I can't do any of the bimbo scenes because it says failed to load image. Anyone have a working save??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I messed up and couldn't get into the brothel, and when I use any saves for the brothel I can't do any of the bimbo scenes because it says failed to load image. Anyone have a working save??
Its a bug, not something that a save could solve because those images will fail to load on any save. Mastrurbate when the option is given to bypass it by avoiding having an orgasm due to intercourse.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game still being updated? i love this game but the "coming soon" stuff, dungeon/Monstertown with no endings, and the Tax mans constant game breaking crashes(something you have to gamble on happening every night as you HAVE to see him) is a real bummer. But the the content that does work kind of keeps me here. Also do any of the devs post here? or does anyone know of a better fourm to post to about this?
Just like to add it woould be nice to have more scenes with the Taxman (sex and whatnot) as he is he only character you HAVE to see each day if you stay in the human city.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes