Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Just as a general question, what parts of the game would you(everyone) like to see worked on? i'm not asking this as a dis of some kind i'm just curious as to what others want to see in this game.
For me it would be more scenes wih the Taxman and more slave sex dungeon stuff(like an ending) and that kind of stuff but i'll keep this post short and not go into everything i'd like to see(yet ;) ).

Reactions: Timothy J Bradley

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Just fyi.

CHANGELOG

Version 2.6.0

Scenes (4)

+ A new scene in the tavern (bimbo foursome 4 animations)

+ A new scene in the tavern (bimbo foursome 4 animations)

+ A new variation of the scene in the tavern (bimbo foursome 4 animations)

+ A new variation of the scene in the tavern (bimbo foursome 4 animations)

Shorter scenes

Dreams

Other

+ Added 8 new animations (Total: 532)

+ Added 8 new CG's (Around 1509 in the game)

+ Some changes to the maps giving them a better look.

+ Some dialog changes, typos and such.

Bugfix

Android updates

+ Slimmed all png files.
+ Added all the missing animation (still saved 600 MB).
+ Working APK with guidewith guide in the post

From TFGames

Once again, doesnt seem theres an "story" or "plot" updates. Still trapped in orcville.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.6.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
Does the update work for anyone or do u need to download the full version or just as always .... wait till the nex fix ?
It says to me that there are missing files in the new bar scene .

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
I wouldn't trust it either. Post says 27 MB but it's actually 1.45 GB so whatever it is, it's not the full game nor a patch.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I wouldn't trust it either. Post says 27 MB but it's actually 1.45 GB so whatever it is, it's not the full game nor a patch.
Than u legit dont know how to read. There are 4 options, you can download the full game or just the patch file after u press the first download button. Just watch where u put the pictures so u dont get any errors while the scenes.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Than u legit dont know how to read. There are 4 options, you can download the full game or just the patch file after u press the first download button. Just watch where u put the pictures so u dont get any errors while the scenes.
SMH. If I couldn't read I would have pressed that download button. I'll wait until someone uploads the actual patch for windows where it won't lead to a suspicious website with ridiculous phishing attempts and even more ridiculous download durations.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes