lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Any patron in here who knows if in future updates will be a mayor progress on story?
i don't think the developer gives 2 shits about the main story there has been 0 interest in moving it forward .... it's more like hey tough luck MC lost her home and went on the run to get used that's about it there's no main story line going on at all it should be the main focus but nah

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Me again :) I've found 2 places where Tory says "I can't go there yet". One is upstairs in the brothel, the other is in orctown, what looks to be a path upwards, right at the end of the current map, behind the glory hole building. Is there nothing yet or does it unlock through something I haven't figured out yet? Also, now that we know that George is the innkeeper, is he upstairs in the brothel once he's not at the Inn anymore?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Me again :) I've found 2 places where Tory says "I can't go there yet". One is upstairs in the brothel, the other is in orctown, what looks to be a path upwards, right at the end of the current map, behind the glory hole building. Is there nothing yet or does it unlock through something I haven't figured out yet? Also, now that we know that George is the innkeeper, is he upstairs in the brothel once he's not at the Inn anymore?
No, there is nothing hidden, don't worry. The upstairs of the brothel? Been like that since day1 and that was a long ass time ago! With the orc town, i haven't even bothered.. ever. Either we can continue from there, one day mayhaps, or just an uncut loose end of the map. Notice that we have to pass like 2 extra map section for no apparent reason between human town and orc town. Nothing to be seen there its just pointless filler.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Damn. I just saw when the game first came out and a few days ago I was reading through most of the thread...I saw the most recent post on the patreon page and that sucks and hope they'll feel better soon but dang, almost 2 years and not even 5 hours of gameplay and a ton of bugs and unfinished quests and basically no story line at all? No wonder money's slow to come in. Plus, I almost had to laugh when I read "spelling mistakes/typos fixed". What's going on in all the texts in the game is way beyond typo's.

Reactions: Stripes001

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
A New Dawn [v2.6.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (402 MB): - - - -

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2017
A New Dawn [v2.6.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (402 MB): - - - -
I get error failed to load img/parallaxes/ColoudySky2.png

no issue with the uncompressed version

Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I get error failed to load img/parallaxes/ColoudySky2.png

no issue with the uncompressed version
I updated the compressed version, let me know let me know if there are other errors
I had to decrypt the pngs and re-encrypt them after compression, so i might have missed some

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Is this game still buggy and can you skip/speed-up the scenes yet?
Still a few bugs like freezing animations and nope, still not possible to skip scenes. That's why on my most recent path, Victoria pays the full tax now. What I don't understand is, some scenes can be sped up and others freeze when you try to speed them up, when applying the code from one to the other is just simple copy and paste.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes