herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
No. The majority here is playing the game on PC's and not phones.
Oh, I understand that, I normally do as well, but wanted something to take along with me being as I won't be on my computer as much. And most is not all, so, someone should be able to answer the question, even the dev themselves, but someone! :)

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Oh, I understand that, I normally do as well, but wanted something to take along with me being as I won't be on my computer as much. And most is not all, so, someone should be able to answer the question, even the dev themselves, but someone! :)
Hmm. There is no android version from White Raven and I don't have an android phone anymore so I didn't pay any attention to it but, whoever made the android port should be able to answer that. I suppose it didn't change the basic functions of the game and on a touch screen, usually one tap is the equal to a double click but have you tried double tapping and can you get into the settings at all? Edit: Did you happen to download the one on page 195? If so, there are instructions. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: herrbertold

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Hmm. There is no android version from White Raven and I don't have an android phone anymore so I didn't pay any attention to it but, whoever made the android port should be able to answer that. I suppose it didn't change the basic functions of the game and on a touch screen, usually one tap is the equal to a double click but have you tried double tapping and can you get into the settings at all? Edit: Did you happen to download the one on page 195? If so, there are instructions. :)
I downloaded the one from the mainpage, but I looked at the one on 195 and tried the double tapping with 2 fingers like it said to and that worked. Thank you for putting that out there to help me wiht this, it was highly annoying, lol

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
hi monsters, they are should be easy to find, but i can't find them :unsure: :unsure:
Priapas and sucubus can be found throught the main story at 2 different points. Priapas happens on the 2nd? job for sarah you need to pretend to help, I dont know about the other 2 and would like to know myself.
How to enlarge breasts and ass in Victoria? I am asking for help because I care very much for me.
The boobs one is answered on pages 196-197, And as far as i know you can only get a bigger but if you go Bimbo which is answered above.
Hey guys quick question...
How do I leave Orc Town? Or am I now stuck there.
Yup, no more game progress left.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
At this point he should just rename this to "The Bimbo of a New Dawn" :LOL:
Hopefully he expands the non bimbo stuff eventually but despite that and the buggy mess most of the time...its not really a bad game.

Reactions: Killeraholic

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
How does one unlock being a prostitute on the street? I managed to do it once, then at the first scene my game crashed and now I have been unable to tirgger it again. I do get the dreams and Vic does say it isn't a bad idea but the spot won't trigger. Did I miss anything?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Fuck sake...so have to start a new save to find the Elf/Explore the village more?
I think there's a cheat/teleport somewhere in Orctown to get you out IDK where though.
How does one unlock being a prostitute on the street? I managed to do it once, then at the first scene my game crashed and now I have been unable to tirgger it again. I do get the dreams and Vic does say it isn't a bad idea but the spot won't trigger. Did I miss anything?
Rob the store at night till the shopowner catches you. the first time he has you pro for him, the next time gets you a bit wetter.
At this point he should just rename this to "The Bimbo of a New Dawn" :LOL:
Hopefully he expands the non bimbo stuff eventually but despite that and the buggy mess most of the time...its not really a bad game.
I'm guessing it's quite time consuming to make new CG for this system especially if its the 3 second loops they have to make. So we just got to wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killeraholic

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Hello

I have a question

1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Does anyone have a valid registration for the game?
3>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
4>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
this game sucks always stuck in orc city and cant do shit
Yeah i hear you. Too many "dead ends" for my liking and thats why i leave the mainstory/bogarts path till the "end" of doing the things i want to in-game. But i feel the overall game is worth it though and is still being worked on even if progress is painfully slow. See my above few post for a possable wayout.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello I have a question
1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Does anyone have a valid registration for the game?
3>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
4>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
!) It seems once a month. Depends on how big it is probably.
2) What do you mean by "a valid registration"? I just go to incestgames.net or from a post here. It's free.
3) Kind of. The one i can find anywhere is really out of date but still holdsup to a point.

4) Just what ever the current version is. It's still a work in progress. Think of it as an Alpha.

Reactions: Tabitha Kb

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
So i've activated the skipping cheat (using code) but still don't know how to skip... is there a button i should press ? hmm

Davi99

Jul 17, 2019
Steal food from the shop at night by breaking in through the crack in the wall. Shopkeeper catches you and makes you pay him back by selling yourself in the alleyway behind the shop.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes