Davi99

Jul 17, 2019
I saw in the game files that there are files for Bimbo Sophie (Or whatever Sarah's first associates name is, the one that can get captured at the camp) being used more at the goblin camp and in town, anyone know I get those?
When on Sarah's mission to save the girls from the orc slave camp, don't trust Sarah and pretend to get undressed. The Orcs capture Sophie at that point.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
how to skip the BJ scene from the tax collecter?
you can either avoid it by never doing anything lewd with the tax guy in the first place or you ll have to endure it.
I also wish there was a chance to skip it at some point, caus seeing this every single ingame day for so long... goes on my nerves... so we either need a skip button or something new in there ( the scene could use some improvements anyway).

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
I got to the orc village , explored it all and i don't know what to do .. how do i leave the village ?
i'm using cheatskull code btw

Aug 23, 2018
Will there be a major update coming anytime soon to the story ? The last one was when Victoria captured the succubus after that minor changes only !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know where to find Priapa (Futa Elf)? I've looked everywhere and can't locate her.
Botch the mission where you have to go naked. Orcs capture Sarah's partner (i forgot the name) so you have to rescue her. Then you can go left on the map just before the orc camp map (or on the actual orc camp map. Just check yourself when you are the. The point is, there will be an entrance into the woods on the left).

Reactions: Fearnaught
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes