mafazm

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way skip dream yet? I would like to play this game but cant waste 10h on watching dreams over and over

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Can anybody suggest other games with that style?
Girls getting leashed, forced to humiliate themselves, kiss feet of monsters and such

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
I saw in the game files that there are files for Bimbo Sophie (Or whatever Sarah's first associates name is, the one that can get captured at the camp) being used more at the goblin camp and in town, anyone know I get those?

Ludborr

Nov 24, 2018
any one got save for bimbo? And is there any progress on the slave route? stuck in "jail"

Last edited:

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
The key that drops from the Orc at night will unlock the first room on the left in the tavern where you'll get the key to the room (doesn't make much sense, I know). After that, the old key will still be in the inventory so I suppose (and hope) that it'll have some use in the future.

Reactions: NicoO_O

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
If you are a Bimbo and defeated the succubus your are "getting ichy between the legs" and while you are teleportet outside, sarah wants to show you something. You follow her to the pub and the screen blacks out and you are hardstuck.

To get rid of this bug, use the orb "day dreamer" and it should be ok.

Edit: Are there any more scenes with the old man than the anal plug, spanking and washing? If yes, how to trigger them?

Last edited:

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
The key that drops from the Orc at night will unlock the first room on the left in the tavern where you'll get the key to the room (doesn't make much sense, I know). After that, the old key will still be in the inventory so I suppose (and hope) that it'll have some use in the future.
How do you use the key?
All I get is message saying 'LOCKED' and I cannot select key from my items.

Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NicoO_O

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How to start bimbo route?
You have to unlock the brothel(from main quest/being corrupt enough) then just talk to the bimbo a few times and say yes.
Are there any more scenes with the old man than the anal plug, spanking and washing? If yes, how to trigger them?
I'm also a follower of this path and haven't seen any more progress here. The devs are working the bimbo route atm, anyone know how to get the new stuff there?
How do you use the key?
Did you talk to the women in the cells? one of them tells you to meet them at the Pub.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
How do you use the key?

Thanks
You have to be lead to the room where you'll sleep in orc town. A guard will lead you there every night. That road requires to play without the cheat tho, as your energy needs to go down to zero to trigger that. Then, talk to the woman right next to your bed, that triggers the scene in the tavern. You also gotta do that during the day.

Reactions: RB70

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
hi monsters, they are should be easy to find, but i can't find them :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
:unsure: I have a question I wonder how it would work in pregnancy. :unsure:

1: Will it be a human body and?
or

2: Head? and human body

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes