Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
and thats right where you belong, slave!
From your apparent level of lazyness you probably didnt even bother to try to go to the entrance. Dont worry, it wouldnt have mattered, caus they dont let you out. Meanwhile... in this forum here it would just have taken you to look 8 posts back to find the solution as it was asked and answered on page 193.
How little of an effort can one make while still wanting to play a game...
:-D I have the same problem tho, despite having the passport and the cheat skull doesn't have a teleport-option (unless there's a code I haven't found yet which is possible since every cheat-object requires a code. The point of that? I have no idea.).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
error with bimbos animation there is a solution?
View attachment 520463
I was getting ALOT of these bimbo related errors with the new update(2.6.0 ). What i did was copy/paste the whole img folder of the last update over the new one, which should fix the new broken ones while keeping any new content. I just tested it and it's worked so far.
Is there a GOOD walkthrough somewhere? all i can find is the very old outdated one.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceLee73

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
So I remember playing this game a while back. So I have a few questions if it can be answered.
Does it have any endings yet? Bad endings? How many would you reckon?
How much female domination or bdsm content is in the game?
Any lesbian ending? Maybe Bdsm?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So I remember playing this game a while back. So I have a few questions if it can be answered.
Does it have any endings yet? Bad endings? How many would you reckon?
How much female domination or bdsm content is in the game?
Any lesbian ending? Maybe Bdsm?
Its got some "bad ends" but alot of dead ends(paths that go nowhere), i've seen about 3-4 theremight be a few more around i haven't found.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
in one of the pics she has big tits, can she have big tits? i like her more curvy and don't enjoy her with small tits that much tbh. but her face is pretty

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
in one of the pics she has big tits, can she have big tits? i like her more curvy and don't enjoy her with small tits that much tbh. but her face is pretty
yup just live with the Jerk and he'll give you a Jar. Go into your bedroom then your items tab and use it.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
what do you mean?
which version isn't clean?
None anymore, it was caught very quickly. Nevertheless, most people don't know how to find out what information is being sent when a game goes online, usually it's "phoning home" but I'm not sure in this case. Just be safe and block it in the firefall.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
yup just live with the Jerk and he'll give you a Jar. Go into your bedroom then your items tab and use it.
When will he do that? A few pages earlier I read to live with him and to not accept the dancing job before the innkeeper dream where she cums starts. Did all that but he still hasn't given her anything. Plus, when you decline the dancing job at the tavern, you can't work as a wench anymore either until you accept her offer.

Reactions: 7layla

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When will he do that? A few pages earlier I read to live with him and to not accept the dancing job before the innkeeper dream where she cums starts. Did all that but he still hasn't given her anything. Plus, when you decline the dancing job at the tavern, you can't work as a wench anymore either until you accept her offer.
Its tied to the booby dreams with the Jerk. So what you actually have to do is you try NOT doing anything else that causes dreams because that just adds to the pool of randomly occuring dreams. You need to have supposedly 5 dreams happening with the Jerk that triggers the part when he offers the ointment.
Just use cheat i suggest to enforce the right dreams. (Protip: Talking with the jerk that you'd like to stay another day should be the last thing you do before going to sleep, so showing boobies the last thing before bed.)

Reactions: Ophelia85

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Its tied to the booby dreams with the Jerk. So what you actually have to do is you try NOT doing anything else that causes dreams because that just adds to the pool of randomly occuring dreams. You need to have supposedly 5 dreams happening with the Jerk that triggers the part when he offers the ointment.
Just use cheat i suggest to enforce the right dreams. (Protip: Talking with the jerk that you'd like to stay another day should be the last thing you do before going to sleep, so showing boobies the last thing before bed.)
That worked :) Finally some story progression.

Ophelia85

Jan 17, 2020
Ugh next problem (sorry), before the update I found a post somewhere in this thread that explained which line to change and in which file but I can't find it anymore. I just looked through all 197 pages, tried the search but I can't find it. Maybe I'm not seeing the woods through all the trees but anyway, the constantly repeating dreams are back and cause Victoria to get stuck in the jerk's house. Nevemind, found it :) The solution (in case anybody else encounters this bug or simply finds it annoying) is on page 193. Another thing (some things are so natural for me that I forget that not everbody writes mods): If you haven't already, download notepad++. The standart notepad or text editor tend to brute-force a document into txt.-format while opening it, regardless if it can read it or not and that makes said document unusable.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You can accept the dancer job and then just choose to wench as usual. i've done this recently in-game so i know it works but if your worried about it just create a new save first so you can go back if it doesn't work out.

Reactions: 7layla
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes