Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
How can you transform into a Bimbo? Is there any sort of walkthrough anywhere?
You must work at brothel, start your conversation with the bimbo prostitute( her name is Candy ,iirc),keep doing that and she tells you about a pill which can transform you into bimbo.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Any release have 1-4 fix update and this time we have " Bimbo bugs" better delete all this bimbo crap. Nothing to do with Victoria´s based game. Save her mother as BIMBO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::devilish:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Any release have 1-4 fix update and this time we have " Bimbo bugs" better delete all this bimbo crap. Nothing to do with Victoria´s based game. Save her mother as BIMBO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::devilish:
True but you can get rid of those bimbo animation bugs. You have to copy all the files in www/pictures to www/img/pictures and those error messages should not bother you.:)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
True but you can get rid of those bimbo animation bugs. You have to copy all the files in www/pictures to www/img/pictures and those error messages should not bother you.:)
True, but I still Vicky not a fucking BIMBO whore.

I left the town first with Bogwart to the Orc camp get raped by 3 orcs ( Lost my virgin I don´t play Blake before)so I stop this route. I take my (fetish showers) I move with Sarah then to the Orc city,
and do my duty´s get fucked by creature in any hole.

I`ll decide now to work in the brothel, get some nice BJ, anal and so on, and keep my virgin for Blake ( the best part and H-scene anyway in the hole game) to end the game here, bad End :devilish:let me sale-out as whore later:ROFLMAO:

If the Dev do some nice update in this Town like a strip during dance event or some nice stuff with the old man or Innkeeper I be back with my save before Blake and play " A new dawn "

I´m not BIMBO either by the start or later to save my mother. To say to her ( I´m Victoria and the Orc ( Dev transform her into Orc) and get fucked by my Mother, NO thanks.(n):coffee:

Last edited:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
True, but I still Vicky not a fucking BIMBO whore.

I left the town first with Bogwart to the Orc camp get raped by 3 orcs ( Lost my virgin I don´t play Blake before)so I stop this route. I take my (fetish showers) I move with Sarah then to the Orc city,
and do my duty´s get fucked by creature in any hole.

I`ll decide now to work in the brothel, get some nice BJ, anal and so on, and keep my virgin for Blake ( the best part and H-scene anyway in the hole game) to end the game here, bad End :devilish:let me sale-out as whore later:ROFLMAO:

If the Dev do some nice update in this Town like a strip during dance event or some nice stuff with the old man or Innkeeper I be back with my save before Blake and play " A new dawn "

I´m not BIMBO either by the start or later to save my mother. To say to her ( I´m Victoria and the Orc ( Dev transform her into Orc) and get fucked by my Mother, NO thanks.(n):coffee:
Got your point mate

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
What to do after entering orc city's jail where you have to get rid of the orc to talk to other girls ,.how to get rid of the or. Guarding the door

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any solution to why the game wont work on Mac? I get Missing image when clicking load.
Failed to load:/img/face/Player.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any solution to why the game wont work on Mac? I get Missing image when clicking load.
Failed to load:/img/face/Player.png
Did you download the full game or an update pack? If it's the latter then you need to transfer it into the old folder.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I wish there was an option to get pregnant without bad ending. Still pretty good game tho. The only concerning thing is that even as a total brothel bimbo slut Victoria is still reluctant to some sexual acts. I know it's the specifics of the game design, but maybe one day we will see change in dialogs depending on the corruption

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes