Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Changelog D:

Edit: Nvm found them:p

Version 2.1.1
+ Fixed cum addiction event not working second time (If stuck in this event on old saves click the logs to fix it.)
+ Added arousal level indication when looking into the mirror (Will add text varitations in future updates to indicate arousal.)

Last edited:

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
Every update is getting worse. No new events. constantly being played in current events. I think I'm leaving this game now

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
what do i do with the key after going int9 orc city?
You hold onto it for about 14 to 23 more updates. Then it will be removed from the game do to changes made between now and than that make the key pointless.

On another note.. Is it just me or does it feel like this game is dragging on without any real direction and no end in site???
I used to support the creator but i stopped when i noticed that game breaking bugs that had been in game since first release were never getting fixed. That and the fact that its alomost impossible to maintain a set path in game (IMO) whithout an In Depth quest guide/log in game. It sucks cause over all i like the game and I love the CG and Story/concept, and i really want to see it finished.
but i just cant bring myself to play it again untill its finished. Still love ya though Whiteraven

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
You hold onto it for about 14 to 23 more updates. Then it will be removed from the game do to changes made between now and than that make the key pointless.

On another note.. Is it just me or does it feel like this game is dragging on without any real direction and no end in site???
I used to support the creator but i stopped when i noticed that game breaking bugs that had been in game since first release were never getting fixed. That and the fact that its alomost impossible to maintain a set path in game (IMO) whithout an In Depth quest guide/log in game. It sucks cause over all i like the game and I love the CG and Story/concept, and i really want to see it finished.
but i just cant bring myself to play it again untill its finished. Still love ya though Whiteraven
Yeah I get it... This game has come a long way already.. all these endless bugs and also the fact you had to start from 0 again after all updates. Drove me mad too. And now? Given how "old" this game already is, its quite alright to talk about the actual story-progress. And there is little of it, the stuff that has been added doesnt really show a lot of connection...

So overall it feels like the game is still figuring out its basics.
Then again, you see the dev has improved his skills around these basics.

Maybe it wasnt only the skills that needed improvement but also the avoidance of writing.
Starting a story is easy. Opening branches a cakewalk. But putting the story together, connecting different stuff and make it come together to a reasonable extend to enable an acceptable finale... Thats where a lot of devs fail or dont even go.
Which is a shame, caus there are people who would help out in the matter, even some serious discussions could help to at least figure out some ideas... I d help ;P

I think the dev will have to face the crucial question of "quo vadis" in early 2020 or spring...

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
Hey everyone,

I just want to ask if anyone was able to get the 2nd ointment from the jerk for further breast enlargement ?

Please help folks !

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
Not in the game yet
Thanks for the reply mate :)(y) ! My doubt was centred around the fact that 2.1.0 changelog contained this entry-

+ Added a milking counter to all listed milking scenes (small size, BE size, L size, XL size)

So naturally I wondered apart from the obvious small size and BE size breasts, at what point can Victoria achieve L size and XL size ones ?

Does the breast size increase after drinking the pink bimbo potion offered by Candy in Debbie's brothel correspond to the L size ? If yes, then what/where will the XL size increase take place/happen ?

Any idea anyone ?

Reactions: MalthaeL24121986

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
I think i`m stuck. I cant get this HuCow Dreams.. After the HuCow Dreams it will be able to became larger Breast.. Anyone have an idea to became this dreams?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply mate :)(y) ! My doubt was centred around the fact that 2.1.0 changelog contained this entry-

+ Added a milking counter to all listed milking scenes (small size, BE size, L size, XL size)

So naturally I wondered apart from the obvious small size and BE size breasts, at what point can Victoria achieve L size and XL size ones ?

Does the breast size increase after drinking the pink bimbo potion offered by Candy in Debbie's brothel correspond to the L size ? If yes, then what/where will the XL size increase take place/happen ?

Any idea anyone ?
The XL size relates to the Hu-cow that happens when you reach the Orc city

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Same here bruh, I don't think this Hu-Cow dreams animation is added to the game yet, atleast not in 2.1.1.
I wish I'm wrong on this.
you are wrong on this. it's definitely in there. sadly, i can't get it either...

there was one update somewhere that fixed a bug that made it o you can't get it, so i'm guessing you should find that, download it first, then download the latest version and it might work. i haven't tried because honestly, it's just not worth it to me.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
you are wrong on this. it's definitely in there. sadly, i can't get it either...

there was one update somewhere that fixed a bug that made it o you can't get it, so i'm guessing you should find that, download it first, then download the latest version and it might work. i haven't tried because honestly, it's just not worth it to me.
you can get the dreams when you get milk in day and then eat food provided by milking goblin - you have to disable cheat that makes ya not loose mana and stamina . with cheat on you cant have them . at least i think . :)

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
you can get the dreams when you get milk in day and then eat food provided by milking goblin - you have to disable cheat that makes ya not loose mana and stamina . with cheat on you cant have them . at least i think . :)
It only works with L Size Breasts? When i have used the oinment?

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah I get it... This game has come a long way already.. all these endless bugs and also the fact you had to start from 0 again after all updates. Drove me mad too. And now? Given how "old" this game already is, its quite alright to talk about the actual story-progress. And there is little of it, the stuff that has been added doesnt really show a lot of connection...

So overall it feels like the game is still figuring out its basics.
Then again, you see the dev has improved his skills around these basics.

Maybe it wasnt only the skills that needed improvement but also the avoidance of writing.
Starting a story is easy. Opening branches a cakewalk. But putting the story together, connecting different stuff and make it come together to a reasonable extend to enable an acceptable finale... Thats where a lot of devs fail or dont even go.
Which is a shame, caus there are people who would help out in the matter, even some serious discussions could help to at least figure out some ideas... I d help ;P

I think the dev will have to face the crucial question of "quo vadis" in early 2020 or spring...
Indeed. Very well put. I to believe that there are plenty of folks who would be willing to put forth some time to help out creators they really like or see potential in. I for one would have suggested early on that the multiple paths could culminate in some sort of meeting point with some of the others every now and then in what might be "chapters" or "sections" so you at least know you are moving forward and making progress. it could also increase replay value. A little late in the game (yes. i know. a pun.) for that now. Almost seems like fetishes were/are being added... just to be added. I was exited as hell to see you could make MC a bimbo... and then....nothing really. I understand that it isn't an easy add to the game and would necessitate all new cg for many scenes but that's one of those things you have to ask your self "can i afford to flesh this out?" or "can i just shoehorn it it?"
As i said, still love the creator and the game. I know it isn't easy. But if the game is going to continue down this track it should come with a walk-through for all choices and their results that quite literally holds your hand.

vejva

Jun 4, 2017
stiill unplayable not posible escape goblin city hu cow. I hope next year is posiblle ............

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes