evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
Did the Goblins fucked her Brain out or did you rescue her? I think you need to get her cum addicted.
rescue sophie from the goblins, later at the pub she will ask if you like sucking cocks at the brothel. you should have 3 choices; Argue, ignore, or yes. pick argue and it will start a fight where you say she couldn't handle working at the brothel. Sophie then will start working there.

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
Unsure wich one you need? At the beginning refuse the ride from guy on horse buggy or botched rescue mission; fake undressing then rescue the one that gets caught after drinking goblin jar.
fake undressing, then when you go to see if sophie is ok, you get the bad ending if your cum addicted

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
One question, is there an area in which you will not change anything, so that one could create a sacepoint there in order to be able to experience subsequently changed scenes in the right context?

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
I really like this game but I am so tired of the constant bugs that come out with each update. It's gotten to the point where I skip the update and wait for the inevitable "bug fix" update coming shortly after. Even then, there are still bugs galore.

Reactions: traverten

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
So many movies in new paths the quest log is kinda useless for me i got 0 patience if you enter the orc city you are stuck there i saw a guide for me it is kinda useless just download the game watch the movies and the cg.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
:love: Hello. it would be nice to have a save, if a person has one it possible to post it. :whistle:
Here are two saves : short info to this
save 7: before Orc city or send sarah to bogwart either use the quest to go with her and Sophie to the orc city. Sleep with old man still virgin can go to brothel with cum addiction Sophie is there.
Dancing dream miss one to get Bunny suit and dance table innkeeper - his dream has to finish before Bj pup. If you say no to old man don´t sleep here you can sleep -bogwart cave dream ass-fuck or priapra but lose virgin.

save 8: Orc city you have enough bread to milk twice the day - breast size - after service house twice- go down right in to the office -Turahg's desk- BJ talk to girls cave not allowed yet.
Ps. not use my - breast ointment under Item- I´m not a fan of motherfucking hanging tits, because I live in Asia to stay away from these balloon´s.

good luck

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes