Aug 23, 2018
I don't know what you guys think maybe 2 weeks might be too short to update the game? This update got less content than last week though there's more renders in this one. After I release an update I get so much posts and messages, which is not a bad thing! But it kind off slow down the work progress since I have to search for bugs and answer the questions, mostly letting you know about the wiki page that exists.
I'm not saying that you should not let me know I'm just saying that I have spent less time on my updates than I used to which is why they are so small. But if we put this and last update together we have 11 scenes, 2 shorter scenes and 3 dreams in total 20 cg's and 3 animations and all that in only 4 weeks. Now if Martiandawns renders would be finished there would be 16 more renders and 16 more animations added and a few more scenes though they are not ready yet, perfection takes time!
What I'm trying to say is, please keep these things in mind when you see how small the update is, I've been working on the scenes that will come with Martiandawns renders as well which is not showed in the changelog. Please feel free to comment your opinion on my new work routine, personally I like it but feel somewhat bad for uploading a new version with this little new content each time. Though as I've said last week I think this will speed up the development and give me less stress factors.
Thanks for another great week together! And cheers for many more to come hopefully! Yours truly WhiteRaven
Changelog Version 1.9.0
Scenes (3)
+ A new blowjob scene with innkeeper and Victoria (using old animations and 1 new)
+ A new anal scene with innkeeper and Victoria (2 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene with innkeeper and Victoria (Same animations as above)
Shorter scenes (2)
+ Short scene Izora the elf (Orc tavern)
+ Short scene Izora the elf (Orc tavern)
Dreams
Other

+ Added 3 new animations (Total: 468)
+ Added 13 new CG's (Around 1440 in the game)
+ Changed Victoria can now sleep at the inn after giving the innkeeper a blowjob when dancing for him (she needs to pay for it with another bj).
+ Added a short event, first time talking about renting a room for a blowjob at the inn after dancing.
+ Added reaction events after working at the fuck room (4 times anal)
+ Added reaction events after working at the fuck room (4 times vaginal)
+ Added reaction events after working at the fuck room (4 times bj)
Bugfix
+ Fixed innkeeper interacion could be buggy sometimes and lead to strange interactions.
+ Fixed Victoria's ass didn't stretch as intended at the fuck house orc town.

Bugfix 1.9.1

This is only a small fix but since it is game breaking I decided to upload it faster before I fix any other bugs. Sorry for this inconvenience!
+ Fixed every time you entered the inn the first encounter started over and over.

Windows:
MAC:
the new anal scene with the innkeeper is it in the tavern or the inn ?

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
the new anal scene with the innkeeper is it in the tavern or the inn ?
the inn. after blowjob in tavern he will invite you to go there, go a few times and he will get tired of your blowjobs and the anal scene will come. There's 2 scenes, but for me they're inverted (first scene comes second) but maybe i'm the only one...

still no one who knows how to get the hu-cow dreams? it's the only thing i have yet to find

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the inn. after blowjob in tavern he will invite you to go there, go a few times and he will get tired of your blowjobs and the anal scene will come. There's 2 scenes, but for me they're inverted (first scene comes second) but maybe i'm the only one...

still no one who knows how to get the hu-cow dreams? it's the only thing i have yet to find
Dreams are related to your most recent activity so if hu-cow dreams are coming up then either they aren't yet implemented or, more likely, they're broken like everything else in this game.

Aug 23, 2018

if nothing else works try day dreaming (cheat) about hu cows dreams

darthnecros

Jan 12, 2019

Hu-cow dreams will occur if you sleep in the milking building- to sleep in the milking building you must get milked until you are out of energy after your breasts have grown at least once.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Hu-cow dreams will occur if you sleep in the milking building- to sleep in the milking building you must get milked until you are out of energy after your breasts have grown at least once.
do i just keep getting milked until they increase or is there something else? they were already increaded at th jerk's house but i guess that doesn't count... i've been getting her milked for a while now with no effect. another bug maybe?

Reactions: mikecd199817

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Hu-Cow scenes wont trigger if you've got Energy Drain disabled by cheat, turning that on fixed the issue for me at least.
sigh... i'm guessing there's something wrong with my version of the game then, since i am not using any cheats... probably a bug or something, i'll just wait till the next version and hope it works there.

but just to check if i did something wrong, here's the process; do sarah quest, finish brothel then talk to sarah and ginger and get sent to orc town.

in orc town go to dairy and get milked, then there should be breast growth , but that doesn't happen for me.

tried it with small tits, and big tits from jerk.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes