Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
how to do butt slut at prostitution ? please need answer
Keep working at the brothel(blowjobs and handjobs) until you get the option for vaginal sex and anal sex. Keep working with anal sex until Victoria becomes addicted to it. You can see this in the mirror thing in the brothel and you will also get a heart icon next to the character in her profile. After Victoria is completely addicted to anal sex, go near the old lady's house and you have a mark where she can start prostituting herself.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I can't believe i am goin to say this but, i am hoping that on a future update when victoria escapes her home at the start of the game she grabs one of her valuables and sells it on the way to town so she can decide to stay at the inn from the start if her corruption is high enough, like without the cheat skull let the old man feel her up and be mean to the upset guy and that could be enough.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I can't believe i am goin to say this but, i am hoping that on a future update when victoria escapes her home at the start of the game she grabs one of her valuables and sells it on the way to town so she can decide to stay at the inn from the start if her corruption is high enough, like without the cheat skull let the old man feel her up and be mean to the upset guy and that could be enough.
I also hope they fix the innkeeper bug where when victoria saves the women from the slave camp and gets the hand mirror from one of them and accepts the innkeepers offer it prevents you from getting emma's addiction scene out of the way for blowin the fat bastard and end up havin to stay with your chosen house instead of the inn.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Keep working at the brothel(blowjobs and handjobs) until you get the option for vaginal sex and anal sex. Keep working with anal sex until Victoria becomes addicted to it. You can see this in the mirror thing in the brothel and you will also get a heart icon next to the character in her profile. After Victoria is completely addicted to anal sex, go near the old lady's house and you have a mark where she can start prostituting herself.
it can be just completed by 1 day or must be several day to do it ?

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
what must i to do with that cheat? is that to change number of cum ?
Go to items-->key items.you will find a cheat skull.select that and enter the code 80005981. Then you can change stats.I think you can also change cum addiction as well.
But once you use the cheat skull,it does not progress the day by itself.You must progress the day by going to items-->key items then click on "Cheater" to progress the day

VitoriaReis

Oct 20, 2018
I believe that some scenes are being remade to play with the bimbo version of vicky, that would explain the delay to update the game

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
3 weeks ago he said that a new update will come but suddenly his parents appeared and he never said something to the update release from 3 weeks ago. Money on my mind
it takes as long as it takes. Too many projects on my mind that were closed cuz of the pressure of the their own fan-community.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes