elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
1- The author is supposedly working on the walkthrough. It will be ready if and when it's ready.

2- To my knowledge, there is currently no way to get the passport to the Orc city. You can get in, though, by taking revenge on Sarah (Follow the Brothel story while NOT being a goblin cum addict, during that you'll go to a church, she can swallow goblin cum and get addicted, or supposedly you can gather the cum and mix it in her drink when you're wenching. Make sure you follow the Witch's plan to deal with the succubus, not Sarah's.) and getting her addicted to Goblin cum, then taking her to Bogwart and waiting three days. When you go to Bogwart again, he takes you to the city here Sarah (and Sophie if you didn't save her) are his bimbo cumslut slaves. Currently, the only things you can do in the orc city are you can be milked like a cow, and you can visit a glory hole for some scenes. There's supposed to be something where you have a bed there in a cage, but it's not firing. Maybe it does in 1.6.4, but we don't have access to that here.
Am I stuck there? Is the update finished there?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
For me there is an issue in the current 1.6.4. version for Mac OS: If I try to save the game I get the error:

"Loading Error Failed to load: img/faces/Player.png" with the option to retry. This leads to same error though.

As a result I can´t save at all.
Odd, I just downloaded the Mac version (through the Mega link) and it saves fine

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Yo, is this game still pretty buggy/grindy? I downloaded a few months ago and absolutely loved the protag's design, but a mixture of RPGM and grind-cycles triggered me too much and I was running into softlocks pretty often.

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
Yo, is this game still pretty buggy/grindy? I downloaded a few months ago and absolutely loved the protag's design, but a mixture of RPGM and grind-cycles triggered me too much and I was running into softlocks pretty often.
Will always be buggy and will always be somewhat grindy. You can use cheats to get rid of most of the grindy bits though. Just save often because of the buggy animation scenes.

is the slave route finished yet?
Hasn't been worked on in a very long time and doesn't seem like it's going anywhere

whats new in this patch? can someone tell me/us please
Go to page 1 - post 1, then go to Changelog, then read.

Jul 11, 2018
I just started, and my immediate thought upon reaching the city was "This looks almost exactly like Rathpike from Claire's Quest!" I've played through CQ's intro multiple times over the years, and the resemblance is uncanny.

punx

May 27, 2017
This game has one of the sluttiest sexiest female renders. The red hair, face shape, eye bulge, etc (when she's trying to deepthroat at the start of the game) was what got me hooked.
Even with the bugs and unclear quests I was willing to keep playing just to see more of her renders

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
I just started, and my immediate thought upon reaching the city was "This looks almost exactly like Rathpike from Claire's Quest!" I've played through CQ's intro multiple times over the years, and the resemblance is uncanny.
It's just a standard template that comes with rpg maker. Pretty much all these so called creators use them and can't be arsed to create their own maps.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
As Bimbo, is there no way to private dance for the fat innkeeper? I know you can do it, if you´re not a bimbo..

Mar 15, 2018
Welcome to the world of planned obsolescence... Yea, I run OS 10.14.4, but never would have thought that something as simple as a RPGM game would need a recent operating system
That was a surprise for me as well. And it is not really logical, inside of the enclosing folder "faces" there are no image files at all. So I added one matching the required name. After that the game requested a file named "M.png" ...

Nevertheless, I´ll play with the newer machine and have fun :)

Reactions: SuperMaxo
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes