Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
i've been played this game for a while now, i think it's nice and i'm curious to see what will happen later... yet i'd like a little more of attention to details... for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and so on... in general, a lot of repetitive action have always the same text, a text that's OK the first time but that gets weird the more often that event happens. i can imagine that changing a lot of images would be a lot of work but, even keeping the same scene, just changing what the persons involved say or think would be nice and would make the game more immersive...

last but not least, would be nice having some kind of clue if repeating a scene will bring to something else or that's just the end of that line, for example

Also, it's useless giving the player the illusion that their choices matter when actually don't. most time you have to choose to became more corrupted otherwise you're stuck. i know it's a corruption games but if you give choices they should be actually "choose-able". for example:

Reactions: SuperMaxo

red969

Jan 2, 2018
Hi I really like this game so I was wondering if anyone knows any similar games i could play?
I have played Peasant's Quest but other than that I haven´t played any similar games to this one so i whould appreciate any suggestions.

Reactions: VirginBoy22YO

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
Guys the compressed version is corrupt or broken somehow. While extracting using WinRAR many errors are presented and after the extraction there are only three folders in the main folder. There is no .exe file after the extraction. I have re-downloaded the compressed version 3 times and tried to extract twice as many times. So can anyone else confirm that the compressed version is broken or am I doing something wrong.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Guys the compressed version is corrupt or broken somehow. While extracting using WinRAR many errors are presented and after the extraction there are only three folders in the main folder. There is no .exe file after the extraction. I have re-downloaded the compressed version 3 times and tried to extract twice as many times. So can anyone else confirm that the compressed version is broken or am I doing something wrong.
Tried NOPY and workupload and both worked fine. Try disabling your antivir and download/unpack again. Maybe something is blocking the download/unpack before you get in on your pc.

D

Deleted member 53291

added few scenes, showing boobs on the street, added cumshot pics after brothel work and expanded blowbang at tavern
don't forget to backup original file.

Reactions: matekun

adrio89

May 5, 2019
Is there a way to stop this game from freezing during animations?
It always forces me to start all over again before i can get to the seriously slutty stuff

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes