JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
I have performed the following steps. I unlocked the personal dance for him. I unlocked his blowjob scene in the tavern. I did all the scenes of the innkeeper in his dormitory (blowjob, vaginal, anal). When I went back to dancing for him, the anal scene in the tavern unlocked.

I hope I have been helpful.
How were you able to do those scenes with the Innkeeper at his inn?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How were you able to do those scenes with the Innkeeper at his inn?
Progress with dance in the tavern. Do the innkeeper dreams. After a while you can do private dance for him and after a while Vic will agree to suck him off. Then he'll offer that she can stay at the Inn.

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
Progress with dance in the tavern. Do the innkeeper dreams. After a while you can do private dance for him and after a while Vic will agree to suck him off. Then he'll offer that she can stay at the Inn.
Thank you so much. I've been wondering how to stay at the Inn.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for the info :)

One more question:
Is there something like a gallery?
Didnt find anything until now :(
I don't think there is in the game, I never found it. Perhaps he, in his Patreon page, makes some images available for his patrons. I don't know if anyone has ever posted anything here in the forum.

You can try to download the compressed version and check in the www/img/pictures folder if you find something. In the past, if I'm not mistaken, you could find unencrypted images.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, there is no gallery. The pictures themselves are in rpgmaker format but the vids are not.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.

At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room. You also need to lose your virginity before you do Priapas concubine or it wont work.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.

3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".

Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).

5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.

Last edited:

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Hello, I would like to know if after the old man's help with Vicky (in this case he puts some plug in her ass) the same as the bath, he fucks her in this version 2.7? I'm playing but so far nothing to advance
thanks!!

aaahhh taking advantage; how to thaw those shit out of those videos, always freeze at the wrong time :(

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Ok i think your character is a Gobo cum slut for the cocks yeah? If so you have to purge the addiction with the chubbie blond found every few days at night at the Pub if you want to get into the Brothel. Otherwise you can do the Gobo slut path and go talk to Bogwort on the beach and do the things he asks for.

After you see him with the chick he's gone for good.
How can I do it without being a gobo cum slut

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How can I do it without being a gobo cum slut
Not sure what your asking here. So i'll just rattle some stuff off and hope it helps.
You can't do the Brothel if you're GC addicted and if you try to get in and they catch you(you suck the D) you are banned even if you purge. Also i think you can only unlock working there as a part of Sarah's quest, but you also need to be corrupt enough so if your PC don't want to go in suck more cocks.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes