Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
A New Dawn around here and one of my favorites.

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
I think that i finished the game , i mean that I have trigered all the scenes.
Can anybody recomend games like this ?

Locutus80a

Dec 24, 2018
Anybody have a savegame from being hu-cow with XL Boobs in orc town?

I don´t know why, but i come only to L boobs, after this transformation i let my hu-cow milked more then 20 times with potion but no further growth to XL :(

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think that i finished the game , i mean that I have trigered all the scenes.
Can anybody recomend games like this ?
There are 2 sites i goto to get games like this
incestgames.net and gamcore.com
The first one you can DL games for free but it takes an age(it took me 12-16 hours to get a 2.8 gig game last night) , it's where i get this one from.
And the second one has browser games.
From the first i recomend Lily of the Valley and Elenas Life, both are wife corruption games set in the "modern" day and are being worked on like AND and are also RPG maker games with 3D art scenes.
From the second one i recomend Hornstown and Degrees of lewdity. They are more of "life" simulators and are more sandboxy but are worth the effort(especialy DoL).
Oh and Summer time saga and House Party are good and you should be able to find free copies somewhere.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
on the game :
it is necessary to fix the exit from the dungeon when the heroine gets into the slave (location first village on the road ) so that the heroine can escape through the door and not only through the lights in the dungeon with all the consequences .

location castle in the Southeast on the road to the village of goblins, you can enter the village as a slave but you can not leave the village .
also in the bar if you go to the counter and talk to anyone, there will be a message: in the next update.

brothel: girl on emotional outburst during (Debbie or dezzie ) not remember , so here is under meeting quest * find mirrors and expose dezzie , now the heroine not can work in a brothel because dezzie its every time retards to it sucked off .

I also can't find the last mirrors (found 90%)

I would also like to add a display of sperm on heroin

------------------------------
animation :
you have to restart the game via F5 because the animation freezes every two clients in the brothel

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
I got some trouble with the innkeeper tavern anal scene :(

Here is what I did up till now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the anal scene wont show up :(
Could someone please give me a hint on what I am missing?

Thanks a lot :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

Yeah i can't get them to pop either. I think you need the inkeeper dreams you get from seeing him fuck whores as a part of getting flour from him for the oldman.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the quest, there is an error on the number of chickens .

in the quest specified 0\6, really runs on the map 5

Oct 28, 2018
i have so much scene that freeze the entire game and i always have to restart, more precisely i'm not able to watch the complete Priapra scene because it always blocks at the last scene, there is a way to fix it?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019

work in a brothel: room work by handjob

scenes will open sequentially:
fuck in pussy
and fuck in the ass

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.
At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.
3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".
Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).
5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.

Hello

:( couple of saves for each route, but the
route, which I didn't call seems broken. :(

A new Dawn can someone save?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello

:( couple of saves for each route, but the
route, which I didn't call seems broken. :(

A new Dawn can someone save?
I'm sorry i don't know what you're asking for here.
What i do if i find a CG animation that crashes is reload untill it works, and you should save often as this happens often.
And i'm not planning on posting my save files ever because A) i don't know how, and B) i can't be bothered.
But i will try to answer questions i can answer.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes