Midge

Nov 21, 2019
somehow do not understand how I should get the futa scenes. hopefully someone can help me: ')
check my guide on page 205. It will tell you of the futa.
warp88
Can't help you then sounds glitched. you should restart anyway and don't drink the gobbos cum, just get it from the back of the witches hut.

Reactions: philo10

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
how to get this scene please?
First one is after you save the peeps from the orc camp in Sarah's quest(about the 3rd one) you have to be a Goblin cum slut and peep in on them at the Hotel during the day.
Second one in that looks like a bimbo craving scene, where you leave the house and fuck randos,or could be the back ally pro scene after getting caught stealing from the shop.
Third and Forth are can be gotten following my guide on page 205 and involve a bad end(4).
Forth I don't know could be part of when boggart takes you to the orc camp(not town) as his whore or at the orc town as a bimbo(which i haven't done).
Fifth looks like it's at Blakes friends house but might be at the brothel.

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
When rescuing the girls from the orc camp, Sarah will tell to undress. DON'T. Then you'll meet the futa elf.

Sleep in Bogwart's cave to meet the futa goblin, I think this requires cum addiction but it's been a while.

Try to work at the brothel while cum addicted.
I did it. Then Sarah says to camp because of Sophie - I'm in the forest the dark elf appears, then after she says it has a price - picture goes to Victoria - nothing else happens. Still image (game is in task manager as running)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I did it. Then Sarah says to camp because of Sophie - I'm in the forest the dark elf appears, then after she says it has a price - picture goes to Victoria - nothing else happens. Still image (game is in task manager as running)
The game crashing during cut scenes has been a problem for a long time now and is why I stopped supporting the patreon. The dev says it's because of RPGM and there's nothing they can do about it. The only advice I can give is to save often so you don't lose too much progress.

Reactions: philo10

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
How do you get out of the Orc Camp? All I get to do is Glory Hole 3 or 4 times then suck off the leader... Rinse repeat.

Is it have to do with the Orc guard? How do I get rid of him?

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
check my guide on page 205. It will tell you of the futa.
warp88
Can't help you then sounds glitched. you should restart anyway and don't drink the gobbos cum, just get it from the back of the witches hut.
did it already delete all my saves and make new game but it sucks why im cum-addict when i never drink the goblin cum not one time

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
How do you get out of the Orc Camp? All I get to do is Glory Hole 3 or 4 times then suck off the leader... Rinse repeat.

Is it have to do with the Orc guard? How do I get rid of him?
you must get cum-addict go everyday to bogwart and suck his dick and drink his cum and play through the game until you should inflatrated the brothel you get banned then you can go the way on the cum-slut of bogwart and get in the orccamp

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
i cant get pass the forest futa, it stuck after seeing her boobs after be
also double dream?

Last edited:

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 114518

Overview:
The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerful duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-04
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: Whiteraven -
Censored: No
Version: 2.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Skull Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux
(2.7.0): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2972 View attachment 2973 View attachment 2974 View attachment 2975 View attachment 2976 View attachment 18780
game needs scence gallery... where we can access to all unlocked scences from all of our saves :(

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes