warp88

Mar 2, 2020
how works the scene skipper i dont understand him please help me cause i tired seeing all the time the same scenes

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
In 2.8.0 you can finally leave the damn Orc city!!!! Touch the flame near the exit guarded by 2 orcs and it will activate a cheat that teleports you outside!

Reactions: Midge

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
you must get cum-addict go everyday to bogwart and suck his dick and drink his cum and play through the game until you should inflatrated the brothel you get banned then you can go the way on the cum-slut of bogwart and get in the orccamp
I already completed the Brothel the next mission was to go to the Orc Camp, I don't see Bogwart on the Orc camp and I can't leave or is there another Goblin to please?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I already completed the Brothel the next mission was to go to the Orc Camp, I don't see Bogwart on the Orc camp and I can't leave or is there another Goblin to please?
He's at the Orc city, not the camp. Leave town, head south then go east. On the next screen head north east.

Make sure you've done everything you need to do in the town first because once you enter Orc city you cannot leave.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
He's at the Orc city, not the camp. Leave town, head south then go east. On the next screen head north east.

Make sure you've done everything you need to do in the town first because once you enter Orc city you cannot leave.
you can leave now the city through the flame near the exit touch it and you get out

Oct 12, 2018
wait, how do you even unlcok the brothel. She told me to come back later - been , actual fuckign 40 years or some shit since then.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Cannot load or save on Mac version - missing "numbers1.png" and "numbers2.png" in img folder. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Rotenlulu

Jan 13, 2018
how can i let the man fucks me behind the shop i can only suck them not more
U must be an anal whore, u become a butt slut being fucked in the ass several times in brothel, then u crave anal sex and u can do anal behind the shop

Rotenlulu

Jan 13, 2018
wait, how do you even unlcok the brothel. She told me to come back later - been , actual fuckign 40 years or some shit since then.
U have to take Sara's quest in pub, she is the pink hair girl, u have to do some quests and eventually she is going to ask u to inflitrate in the brothel, then u can work in there, if u wanna unlock vaginal sex u have to do at least 2 blow job, tit job and hand job.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020

is there a way to get this scene or is that a old vision only

nopenopenope11

Dec 25, 2018
Had the conversation at the brothel about apologizing and now the screen wont change from the desk lady in red. And in a stunning feat of brilliance I went to load through the save and saved over my only save file. Now I always load back to that screen. I do not want to have to start over, is there a way to bail out of a scene?

Edit: I figured a way out of it. I turned on the cheats and used the day dream orb. The daydream occurred and then was back outside.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes