Rouge

May 2, 2017
the tax man is get more progress and ore bugfixes but 6gb this is wrong the whole gamme is only 2.2 GB
the 6GB+ on the torrent contains Win/Mac/Linux versions at 2.2GB each that's why it's so big, just got finished downloading it and thought I'd let you all know

Reactions: adrie4u

nomer_41

Dec 4, 2017
Hats off to the author of this game.
One of the best games I have ever played.
And certainly the most variable.
I really hope that the author will still finish it in my lifetime.
Very hopeful.

• Haha
Reactions: pdpdpd and Cucky 27

spiffs

May 20, 2019
So loving the taxman now. extended and added sound and reused blowjob training ani as blake dream also amended commonevents.json so that when vicky strips it shows naked vicky pngs and changed tavern wench outfit png to shows the correct png

The only thing is that i reset dreams to 1 per night - i'm enjoying the grind
what's with this broken bottle outside pub anybody know?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I want scenes with Bimbo, GG in the Tavern, GG in the Tavern Bimbo,Brothel,Prostitution, gg Cow. Waiting for the game to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateC. and Cucky 27

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In the game, the pervert says (I still have the ointment come back later) I hope, such a scene will be added in the future.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
In the game, the pervert says (I still have the ointment come back later) I hope, such a scene will be added in the future.
you mean getting bigger tits later hm i dont know cause it givees only to time 4 tits size the normal, big one, bimbo and hucow

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes