spiffs

May 20, 2019
In the game, the pervert says (I still have the ointment come back later) I hope, such a scene will be added in the future.
maybe big tits are always good but check out anis for bimbo and milk jugs when they hang to their knees its no longer sexy

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
where in uptown, could you be more specific? And sell forage to shop does not close quest now, dang it.
you only have to feed 5 hens then go back and talk to the guy. Otherwise sell the grain at the store then go back.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
you only have to feed 5 hens then go back and talk to the guy. Otherwise sell the grain at the store then go back.
yea I know that, but we need to feed 6 hens to complete quest and that based on my experience sell forage won't complete quest at this moment, just kinda annoying.
Never mind, thx tho.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
yea I know that, but we need to feed 6 hens to complete quest and that based on my experience sell forage won't complete quest at this moment, just kinda annoying.
Never mind, thx tho.
I'm intrigued. Can you post a screen pic? I dont have said quest.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I'm intrigued. Can you post a screen pic? I dont have said quest.
Here. I double checked, sell forage won't complete mission, sell forage and feed hens won't (yes somehow able to feed hens after sell forage), just feed hens won't (last one missing). before.png after.png
oh, btw I'm using a new game on this version, not old saves.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi can someone describe, how to leave orctown?
i worked in the orcbordell
i worked in the stabels as cow
i talked to the one girl thats tells me "A 1" i have no clue what to do, with this information
i sleepped in the stalls, but couldn't speak to the girls here??
i optained a key from one of the ocrs

Last edited:
Reactions: Booobooooooooooo2

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Scene: Bimbo,public house,Tavern, Bimbo,Prostitution,Brothel,GG Makarov and the whole town of monsters.
I would also like the author of the game to think about the development of the game.
Here is a new cocktail Becocel :)
After GG to turn into a BIMBO.
Hostess: Haha Toy you look super. You now fit your name even better TOY! haha
You need new clothes for work and life haha.
The hostess could sell GG or think of another way to make money on the new appearance of GG.
On the game, there was a conversation only at the very beginning and at the end before the succubus was put in the basement of the bardel.
Add scenes where GG is still working in the bardel and the final succubus.
Also donate dialogues succubus and she kakayato timid and molchalivaya.

Note: the Succubus is still the main one.
If GG wasn't Bimbo yet, the succubus could have given GG a Bimbo potion to her.
After all, for a Succubus, it is important that there is more debauchery Bolo.
Sucka must be Cunning,daring and cunning.
She has already given one girl from a brothel such a potion and mocks her Bimbo appearance.
So why something like this in the direction of GG no it's not logical.

And if GG already Bimbo or has become iza kovoto such in bardel Ssukub could pick up her sexy clothes at least similar to another Bimbo and she could also make fun of GG and if GG something and answers the Succubus could somehow punish her and in addition verbally humiliate her because she is a BIMBO. :)
EXAMPLE: Sukub with talking to another Bimbo.
Let's celebrate the new employee of our Bardel.
We mogliby help Victorii in better written in our employment what do you say want to help ?
Well, then the party.
Here KAKRAZ succubus could pour her a Bimbo potion. And when she comes back, she'd like to take a look at Victoria.
Succubus: hi Victoria or should I call you TOY now :)
Let's go pick up your clothes tupai Bimbo ha-h-a
Victoria: I'm not stupid
Succubus: now we'll check it out Bimbo haha
And THEN the SUCCUBUS might as well taunt GG.
You can develop the scene because the Succubus is not disclosed in terms of scenes at all.
So why not do something that a recent brothel captive wanted to get back at her friend. For her long spasali she could punish your friend, or all her friends and she would make herself mistress of the whorehouse.
1st girlfriend sat in Tver and did not do anything
2nd worked with her in a brothel and knows that she is capable :)
The captive could take revenge on one or all of her friends.
+ Ro potion Bimbo she probably knows. :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Here. I double checked, sell forage won't complete mission, sell forage and feed hens won't (yes somehow able to feed hens after sell forage), just feed hens won't (last one missing). View attachment 831974 View attachment 831976
oh, btw I'm using a new game on this version, not old saves.
Looks like a typo on the Devs end. Text says 5 where check says 6. You'll never finish it as there are only 5 hens also not 6. In other words WR dun fucked up.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In the game there are girls with whom if you talk will be, the text of the author - WILL soon BE in the game.
Also in the cave there is a Goblin girl after one scene if you approach it again, there will be a text by the author - will soon BE in the game.

+ The author added already Begging and even GG can sleep in the sewer and 1 + the Author said - if GG will not pay tax for a long time, then in future updates it will have consequences.
Also at the brothel there is a prostitute you can also do what with her or the same GG will work.

Also, the author in the new update added additional scenes to the commandant for paying taxes.

This is already an opportunity and it already gives the expansion of the game world.

If the author wants to. It would not hurt to add dialogues with another disguised succubus and it is VERY silent and quickly loses GG. Earlier, I made an example of one of the options about a succubus.

The succubus should be a little bold she already teases one Bimbo in a brothel and the same Succubus should be insidious she before meeting with GG as the same lured to her workers and as GG comes dialogue at the beginning and at the end :( :). With the tavern, it does not hurt to add additional scenes and dialogues. After all, with the commandant, the author did not interfere with expanding his scenes and adding dialogues.

Can be really to change something and add.

Eh only dreams for this game the author must make the decision himself. The game has all the features.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cucky 27

Jacky_joky

Aug 31, 2018
hello guys please help i've progressed so much in the game played for 2 hours straight but whenever I try to sleep after becoming a slave for the goblin and going into orc slave camp the jerk house says "i cannot enter here" i chose the jerk house in the beginning please help idk what to do

• Sad
Reactions: keker123

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
hello guys please help i've progressed so much in the game played for 2 hours straight but whenever I try to sleep after becoming a slave for the goblin and going into orc slave camp the jerk house says "i cannot enter here" i chose the jerk house in the beginning please help idk what to do
you are bogwarts slut means only in his cave sleeping

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes