Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
how can i transform sara and Sophie to fuck Bogwart?
As for Sara, you should finish the succubus event, work as wench (having goblin's cum) and add it to her glass (there is an option).

My problem is that I do not know how to move forward: Sara does not appear anymore (only during the wench event and fucking Blake as bimbo). I think, this is a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: oda29

aldebaran11

May 3, 2017
I switch to serving drinks afew nights then go back to dancing and that usually does it. But it does take awhile.
thank you, worked out in the end, now I made the deal with Mary on George’s money, but now how do I work in his brothel , in the house to the left of the girl who tells me to talk to George tells me i don't want enter in this place,

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
thank you, worked out in the end, now I made the deal with Mary on George’s money, but now how do I work in his brothel , in the house to the left of the girl who tells me to talk to George tells me i don't want enter in this place,
You need higher corrution, i dont know how much, and you need to progress the main story to the point they want you to work there. Talk to the woman in the bar during the day.

aldebaran11

May 3, 2017
You need higher corrution, i dont know how much, and you need to progress the main story to the point they want you to work there. Talk to the woman in the bar during the day.
thank's midge i finish for now, but last request, how i can let drink to sara the bimbo drink

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
thank's midge i finish for now, but last request, how i can let drink to sara the bimbo drink
First get it from the bimbo in the brothel, you will be able to get more from there, then serve her drinks when working at the bar and you should get the option to slip it in her drink(the same with goblin cum). Feel free to ask more, i have a guide for the "bad ends" on page 205 if you're interested.

Reactions: aldebaran11

aldebaran11

May 3, 2017
First get it from the bimbo in the brothel, you will be able to get more from there, then serve her drinks when working at the bar and you should get the option to slip it in her drink(the same with goblin cum). Feel free to ask more, i have a guide for the "bad ends" on page 205 if you're interested.
I’ve already finished it thanks to your guide

Reactions: Midge

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I've got to the orc camp (passport route) but can't seem to find a way out without using the flames. Haven't got the key that was mentioned. Help?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I found a strange key in the orc city but is useless, I can’t use it anywhere
You talk to a woman in one of the cells and she ask you to meet her in the pub upstairs, the key is for that and that's the end of the main story i think.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've got to the orc camp (passport route) but can't seem to find a way out without using the flames. Haven't got the key that was mentioned. Help?
I don't think that getting out without using the flames has been implemented yet. The flames was put in as a quick fix.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes