spiffs

May 20, 2019
there seem to to be a lot of complaints but 4 me this is one of the best games i've played. animations are great; really flick my switches, i like sexploitation genre and i'm enjoying the grind which is rare. everytime i see an update i feel like it's christmas. unwrapping the present and then tweaking the game are great fun. will for sure buy this game when complete

bravo dev and encore, ENCORE

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
there seem to to be a lot of complaints but 4 me this is one of the best games i've played. animations are great; really flick my switches, i like sexploitation genre and i'm enjoying the grind which is rare. everytime i see an update i feel like it's christmas. unwrapping the present and then tweaking the game are great fun. will for sure buy this game when complete

bravo dev and encore, ENCORE
Glad you like it, many of us who complain where exactly like you 2 years ago. Give it 2 years and you're be one on us, new update "oh what more of the same?".

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A New Dawn [v3.2.1] [WhiteRaven]

Original Size Win: 2,09 GB

Compressed Size Win: 295 MB (404 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Special Notes: Taxman_Vicky_BJ_End bug fixed . THX to Zar .

Last edited:

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Jesus, i stopped playing 1-2 years ago and starteted fresh yesterday. Dream sequences get played 2-3 times in a row, if i try to visit the sewers, the whore scenes play 2-3 times, afterwards vicky sits on waterway and gets softlocked. No way to move anymore. She basicly went from Poor girl to Jesus in 3 minutes. Did I discover a new Route? o_O:LOL:

This game really need a clean up/ QOL /early game Update. This was also needed 2 years ago, so i will keep my hopes low since it is pretty unlikely to happen at all.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
anyone know if this runs in linux? version 2.7.0 is still the only linux version, but many games still run with the windows version... sadly this one wasnt one of those in the last versions...
Try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

Just download the latest RPG Maker MV for Linux from that thread, create a folder with the name of the game and extract those rpg maker files in it, then download the game and extract the contents of the 'www' folder in the same folder where you extracted the rpg maker files. You might need to make the nw file from the base folder executable for this to work (right click > properties in most desktops). And it should work, or at least it works for me with almost any game, but it can require a bit of extra work in Arch based distros.

If the previous method doesn't work for you for some reason you can try downloading the old linux version from this thread and replace the contents of the 'www' folder with the new 'www' from the latest version. It should work but maybe a future update will break compatibility since it seems to be using an older version of MV.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
View attachment 857463

Seems to contain an virus.
Well, virustotal gave the file a clean bill of health.
But fixing it is relatively simple, find the "CommonEvents.json" and "Map060.json" files and edit them in notepad or notepad++, find the Taxman_Vikcy_BJ_End.webm and change it to 'Taxman_Vicky_BJ_End.webm' (the ' is important) do this in both files and things should be fine.

Kahlanhibiki

Aug 30, 2018
For real:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: . Look one post above yours. What did you see? THE SOLUTION for this error.

Or download the compressed version . Have updated the version with that fix.
for one, i already tried that, for two mine is a textures error, not a vicky blow job error. Thanks tho.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes