Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
What version you in ? I checked mine and there's no variable like that. I have hens which is set to 0
I guess the Variable is Hens, then, was using Saveeditor to change them and couldn't see the specific name. Thanks!

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Not in this version, in the future the jar with ointment will be available from the half elf half orc lady from the cave.
For the BE path you need to stay at the man who stares at your boobs right now :/

Check out my walkthrough for more information

Will there be an update t the walkthough in the near future?

And, great work of you so far. I really like you game.

Cheers.

lighting

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know is that bug or not, but now you can show boobs on street as many time as you wish, and every time get 2 coins.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
CHANGELOG

Version 0.8
Scenes
+ A new scene with Blake (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with Blake second time different dialogs (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with Blake third time different dialogs can lead to bad end (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG's 4 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG's 4 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with a new character (8 animations)
+ A new scene with a new character BE part with different animations and conversation (8 animations)
+ A new scene (Glory hole while addicted to cum)
Dreams
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
Other
+ 1071 images from Martiandawn that creates 32 different longer animations (16 with BE and 16 without BE)
(Total of 48 different animations in the game, 24 with BE and 24 without BE)
+ Additional 57 new CG's in the game (Around 1900 CG's in the game).
+ A new dance request with some CG's and some more thoughts from Victoria as she dances for the men in the pub
+ A new mission from Sarah (starts after you've seen the new dialogs from the brothel and finished the second mission) [Un finished]
+ Changed an old mission different outcome if you don't follow order
+ Added a smaller side mission for different outcome of the mission above (Leads to the new scene with the new character)
+ Additional 10 new face images
+ A new map (Near the orc camp)
+ A new map (In the town)
+ Changed Blakes face image
+ Changed the dream algorithm made it less messy and shorter.
+ Added a rollback button if you want to play an old save but still want to test the reworked mission.
Bugfix

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
here 0.8
For v8 game stucks for me when entering Inn house. For old saves there is switch in game. I tried that too but still stucks while trying to get flour from old fat man.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
  • Update to v0.8.
  • Updated OP.
  • Mirrors are uploading, i 'll add them asap.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
when starting a new game i get an eternal black screen in both options where you can reside.

also after taking over the glory hole. I became invisible.

Last edited:

palmitis

Jun 13, 2017
I got black screen with background music when going to sleep, just after selecting my room.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I got black screen with background music when going to sleep, just after selecting my room.
Same. Skipped intro, let the dude grope me, was nice to the other dude. Went straight to creep after and picked him, went to sleep, music changes to night, changes back to day, stuck on black screen.

edit: Not skipping the intro and playing through it had the same effect.
edit: Choices seem to have no impact, still black screen regardless.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes