Feb 3, 2017
by request i did my thingy...
A new Dawn v0.8 Sunked (700MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - -

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm think my save is a little bugged. Does anyone has one in the middle game or something where her boobs are NOT enhanced?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
by request i did my thingy...
A new Dawn v0.8 Sunked (700MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - -

Thanks alot for the work ;)

Zreth

Aug 22, 2017
Well this game was super promising until when I got to the part to choose where to sleep it didn't matter where I'd just get a black screen every time... sick.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
the black screen can be avoided by entering the GH and talking to blake b4 going the sleep the first night its an issue whit the trigering of dreams when no dreams have ben unlocked so unlock a dream then u wont have to be stuck on black screen

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
WHat is GH and where is it exacly ?

EDIT: NVM let the black dude in the top right bar slap my ass and had a dream.

Last edited:

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
also a bug in blake house. first time it tells u to strip then ur naked. then ur going to sleep and ull be dressed forever..
btw, i cant access the brother for 10 days already. anyone has unbugged save from 0.07? ty

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Bugfix is on it's way up, I waited and collected some bugs this time before fixing them so that you don't have to download 5 fixes with one bugfix in each. Also if you're a patreon you can only download the data folder and just put that into your game folder to download less MB.

Also wow! The game did come here very fast, I was hoping people wouldn't steal my game since I did kindly ask them not to share it. well what to do I did ask kindly, I wont add security stuff to find the person who did this but I must tell you that I'm very dissapointed in you...

Reactions: dav121

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
It's a shame that this game is ALWAYS buggy as hell regardless the version or fixes. I wish you would improve in that matter... otherwise cool game. Keep it up!

And on the stealing part... don't be mad... people who like your game pledge nonetheless.. and people who wouldn't pledge anyways can still function as your beta testers unless you just don't want any people that didn't pledge to play your stuff which would be a shame.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
also a bug in blake house. first time it tells u to strip then ur naked. then ur going to sleep and ull be dressed forever..
btw, i cant access the brother for 10 days already. anyone has unbugged save from 0.07? ty
You can't access the brothel, I've only added conversations here which I wrote in the changelog. The brothel will come in the next version finishing the quest that started there.

Reactions: hagai2

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Yes I'm on it this bug have already been reported.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
It's a shame that this game is ALWAYS buggy as hell regardless the version or fixes. I wish you would improve in that matter... otherwise cool game. Keep it up!

And on the stealing part... don't be mad... people who like your game pledge nonetheless.. and people who wouldn't pledge anyways can still function as your beta testers unless you just don't want any people that didn't pledge to play your stuff which would be a shame.
I know, I'm just trying to scare people, lol I think I'm bad at it... The bug part is something I want to fix from my side as well, I've got a bug tester group on my discord server however I decided not to let them test it before release since I felt like I was behind my schedule...

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Bugfix is on it's way up, I waited and collected some bugs this time before fixing them so that you don't have to download 5 fixes with one bugfix in each. Also if you're a patreon you can only download the data folder and just put that into your game folder to download less MB.

Also wow! The game did come here very fast, I was hoping people wouldn't steal my game since I did kindly ask them not to share it. well what to do I did ask kindly, I wont add security stuff to find the person who did this but I must tell you that I'm very dissapointed in you...
you gotta understand that 'fishing' sites like this one are usually improving and increasing the amount of patreons, especially cus if the game is good people decide to donate for it. this is a rlly good one, u should feel good that somebody upload it that fast, meaning that the game is popular :)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes