mumbles09

Jul 21, 2017
i agree with

Reactions: poma137

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
In 8.0 everytime I choose sleep, the game just crashes, staying in black screen.

jrod414

Nov 8, 2017
you live whit the old man and when he asks you to get wheat from the inn keeper you go to the food vendor then he will tell you where to go for an optional way of getting it
He says to go North of the town.... how does one get North of the town? You can only go South.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
He says to go North of the town.... how does one get North of the town? You can only go South.
It's been a while since I did that route, but it is south, east (careful as there is a bad end event on part of that map), south again and it's in a cave on the south east area of the map

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Got a problem. Since I rescued the 2 girls, my game crashes every time I enter the Inn. I can't progress since I already got the flour once from the orc and there is no other place to find it.

Jul 19, 2017
If anyone wants the 0.81 version I have it, but I don't know if I should upload it.
Also does anyone have a walkthrough? I know how to find some of the scenes, but I'm trying to find all of them. It's a real pain to repeat all these events again, if anyone knows how to unlock the other scenes that'd be great.

Jul 19, 2017
I have no idea how to upload the file, I have it, but it's 1.69 gigs, I'm not sure if I have space on Google Drive to upload. I also have Mega, but that's the free version I have limited space on that, since I download tons of things onto that.
I should also note that I have no idea if WhiteRaven would chew my ass out for uploading the bugfix before deciding to release.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Seems like a direct copy of Clairs Quest as far as the games outside world. I couldn't get past the opening, when asked which 'room you want to pick' I choose the old man for 1 coin and some chores, I went to bed and the game went black and nothing else showed or loaded. Seems like an interesting game, I haven't bothered playing after the black screen issue.

It maybe just a small glitch in the game, and I need to try to explore the outside world a little before going trying to give the character some rest.

NOTE: This is the first time I downloaded this game and played it, so I dont have any previous saves, nor did I download any save games.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Seems like a direct copy of Clairs Quest as far as the games outside world. I couldn't get past the opening, when asked which 'room you want to pick' I choose the old man for 1 coin and some chores, I went to bed and the game went black and nothing else showed or loaded. Seems like an interesting game, I haven't bothered playing after the black screen issue.
Yeah, apparently both creators used a bunch of premade / sample maps in RPG Maker. And that is a bug which should be fixed in the .1 version (or if you find a save to download after the first night).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes