Jul 19, 2017
@Re-4Andrew

Yeah that's a bug, the game should play fine if you got the bug fix, though I have no idea when Whiteraven might decide to do that. Also yeah I noticed a few things seems kind of similar to the stuff in Claire's quest, which I think WhiteRaven's attempting to move ahead of that. I don't think its a direct copy, probably a few similarties that's all.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
If anyone wants the 0.81 version I have it, but I don't know if I should upload it.
Also does anyone have a walkthrough? I know how to find some of the scenes, but I'm trying to find all of them. It's a real pain to repeat all these events again, if anyone knows how to unlock the other scenes that'd be great.
Can you use torrent?

Jul 19, 2017
Can you use torrent?
I don't have a torrent client to use sorry.

I'm attempting to upload onto my Google Drive and then post that. But it says it might take 5 - 6 hours to complete.
I think WhiteRaven will upload the patch before I finish, I think. In any case if you can wait, I'll upload it from my Google Drive.

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
I tried to finish the rescue Sophia (the captured warrior) quest but kept getting "I will let you know" from Sarah (the warrior leader in the tavern). Is it incomplete or am I missing something? I already scouted the orc compound.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
I did. Can you rescue Sophia in this version?
as far as i got was to run trugh the forrest on the side and then it stoped b4 the rescue itself

but thats to be expected since improvement to the town itself are nessesary for the game to get a better flow. atm the town is good but you feel the repetition in it so adding more events to the town itself would probly remove that repetition feel while not removing the repetition. and im guessing that this time he had focused most of his time on the dream part since the system for that has been changed.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
chose fake instead of undress in the rescue mission
I did. Can you rescue Sophia in this version?
Not sure what happened to me on my save but it glitched out and did not even give me a choice to fake or not it just had one girl pinned by a monster and the next thing I know mc is on a different map with two followers. I did use the lever and all tried again with a fresh game and when it got to the same area it did the same thing to me this was on living with the old man and not the perv btw

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure what happened to me on my save but it glitched out and did not even give me a choice to fake or not it just had one girl pinned by a monster and the next thing I know mc is on a different map with two followers. I did use the lever and all tried again with a fresh game and when it got to the same area it did the same thing to me this was on living with the old man and not the perv btw
If there is a girl getting pinned down, the choice is "fake". The other option will end the saving the two girls quest with success.
You need to talk to the warrior leader in the tavern and then go but to the orc compound to scout. Afterwards talk to the leader again and she will tell you to wait.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Dammit. I finally find a ''bad'' end and I get nothing.
So, choosing to pleasure the futa elf and then proceeding to freak out when she whips out her cock gets you a game over. But it doesn't play any scene. It just stays on the scene of Vicky kneeling in front of her cock as the dialogue box describes her fate. Such a bummer. :(
Still haven't figured out how to trigger the ''bad'' end with Blake's friends. I've fucked them several times now. There's no more different dialogue during the scene, so I guess I hit a dead end.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes