ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't do that. In version 0.8 when I visited them they always said they were too worn out. Didn't matter if I waited a day or not. And in 0.8.1 when I visit them Blake's already standing in front of the door and it triggers the same scene as if I talked to him at the bar. Guess I messed up somewhere. Or maybe my save is bugged. Probably the latter. I mean you say it should work, but I'm still getting the occasional issue. Such as only getting the Blake dream and the orc sprites not being visible when I redo the rescue mission. Also, I guess there's no way to save, or better yet, abandon :evilsmile: Sophia? I scouted the camp and waited for days and Sarah still hasn't given me a new task. In fact, I'm able to scout the camp again and trigger the same conversation with her about Sophia being there, but nothing more than that.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Progression seems to be locked to the dreams you have, and the selection of those dreams is a random roll with a huge chain of conditional checks behind it.

In short, if you can't advance the game try saving before you sleep to quickly cycle through possible dreams. The implementation of the dream selection is functional, but very RNG to advance the game.

Reactions: kyrill22

Matterom

Jul 31, 2017
i swear im gonna get that bunny outfit... eventually, assuming it exists lol
Few steps involved, But generally it requires doing a combination of being a barmaid until being a dancer opens up. Then finishing the dancing dream line where you're dancing for the inkeeper. A few other requirements is triggering the stage name.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Futa elf? I really coulda done without the disgusting futa crap, but... Well I still love this game. I'll just need to avoid that ugly stuff. Hope it's easy to avoid.
Currently you can avoid the futa scene completely if you have 100 gp at the time.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Futa elf? I really coulda done without the disgusting futa crap, but... Well I still love this game. I'll just need to avoid that ugly stuff. Hope it's easy to avoid.
You know, you really could have asked if content is skippable without make a judgement call on fetishes. As just being here would get most of the mainstream folks saying the same about us.
And usually pointness as devs often use the shotgun approach to hit as many fetishes as they can for broader appeal.
--------

Thanks for the update. I remember playing this a long while back, nice to see it's coming along.

Last edited:

C-Vitamin

Jun 5, 2017
Something is not right with the 8.2 update. All i get is Blake dream again and again if i sleep with the jerk.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Same bugs also in the new save:

1. in the inn after pick up the bag with flour can't peek through curtains, I can go into the empty room but it's nothing going on:
2. every day see same dream with Blake:

Last edited:

tmv

May 31, 2017
I did the slave route and I'm staying at theold man, collecting his flower at the inkeeper and I dance for a living. How do I become cum addicted in this game?

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
You know, you really could have asked if content is skippable without make a judgement call on fetishes. As just being here would get most of the mainstream folks saying the same about us.
And usually pointness as devs often use the shotgun approach to hit as many fetishes as they can for broader appeal.
--------

Thanks for the update. I remember playing this a long while back, nice to see it's coming along.
Sure, but like everyone else, I have a right to my opinion, and don't wish to be censored. By anyone, regardless of my or their like or dislike of fetishes. And I don't need your advice about it.

I did the slave route and I'm staying at theold man, collecting his flower at the inkeeper and I dance for a living. How do I become cum addicted in this game?
I'm pretty sure that you can still do that by visiting the goblin in the south map by the shore? But I could be wrong, I have not stayed with the old man yet, only the jerk. Still, worth a shot talking to that goblin to try it out?

Currently you can avoid the futa scene completely if you have 100 gp at the time.
Thank you very much! That's good news. I suppose I'll have to ensure I have 100gp on me at all times, now. Really appreciate your help!

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes