PeronX

Apr 28, 2017
Bugs I've spotted (starting from a fresh start) in v8.0.2 are:
1. The initial forest doesn't seem to have a way out other than the bad end. If that's correct it should be more clearly signposted (and require less stuffing around to get to).
2. When staying with the old man, you cannot declare your income for the day unless you've agreed to flash your breasts for a tax discount. Instead you get the same conversation endlessly asking if you want to flash your breasts.
3. On the second day in the town, doing the first task for Victoria, none of the men in the bar will buy me a drink - this is regardless of whether I'm playing a slutty or pure path.
4. Assorted spelling bugs. Speak up if you ever want these listed.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Bugs I've spotted (starting from a fresh start) in v8.0.2 are:
1. The initial forest doesn't seem to have a way out other than the bad end. If that's correct it should be more clearly signposted (and require less stuffing around to get to).
2. When staying with the old man, you cannot declare your income for the day unless you've agreed to flash your breasts for a tax discount. Instead you get the same conversation endlessly asking if you want to flash your breasts.
3. On the second day in the town, doing the first task for Victoria, none of the men in the bar will buy me a drink - this is regardless of whether I'm playing a slutty or pure path.
4. Assorted spelling bugs. Speak up if you ever want these listed.
3. aint a but its just because you aint corrupted enough to flash your tata's yet for them

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Anyone have a save after futa thing in the forest when you looking for a path to save that girl? My game keeps closing after 3rd animation... what can i say, i have a crappy pc. Thanks in advance.

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
does anyone know how many scenes there are with the mother? Last time i checked there was only a bj scene i believe. Did she get some new ones?

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Any anal scene with blake will be added to game? There is no anal on game i think. Is she not a slut? :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22113

how do i pay taxes it just keeps telling me i need to work first but ive done all the jobs.

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
I'm getting an error in the scene in the forest. It says "Uncaught Typeerror: cannot read the property 'width' of null. Can someone help me?

Reactions: sdjins

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Is there anyway to finish the rescue Sophia quest, after you fake order? I finished the elf event and went back to the orc camp to scout but always got "I'll let you know" from Sarah.
I don't know to be honest. I played version 8.2 till I triggered the elf event without even finishing it because Victoria's corruption was not high enough, and then I decided to stop playing since version 8.2 had many bugs (I think the bugs were not related to this particular quest, but I stopped anyway), and I am currently waiting for version 8.3 which seems to be more stable - according to the change log at least - to continue playing.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Is it just me or do her breasts seem to change size quite alot. In some pics on the OP they look pretty big (E.g. the pic with the slut board, I know she is pushing them together in that, but still), but then in the screenshot with the goblins, they are tiny.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes