Bigbear77

Aug 28, 2017
I'm getting an error in the scene in the forest. It says "Uncaught Typeerror: cannot read the property 'width' of null. Can someone help me?
I was getting this error when I ran the game off my external HD. I moved the game to my C: drive and it resolved the problem.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

Still plenty of bugs for me though (crashes at gangbang scene and elf scene).
Are these bugs from a previous version save or from a new run?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Ver 8.3 using a ver 8.2 save and the gang bang scene shows the error
"Uncaught type error: Cannot read property 'width' of Null"
Sigh

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
I don't know to be honest. I played version 8.2 till I triggered the elf event without even finishing it because Victoria's corruption was not high enough, and then I decided to stop playing since version 8.2 had many bugs (I think the bugs were not related to this particular quest, but I stopped anyway), and I am currently waiting for version 8.3 which seems to be more stable - according to the change log at least - to continue playing.
Same here. I am waiting for v9 to play it again. Without any indication it's difficult to know whether it's a bug or it's unfinished.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is it just me or do her breasts seem to change size quite alot. In some pics on the OP they look pretty big (E.g. the pic with the slut board, I know she is pushing them together in that, but still), but then in the screenshot with the goblins, they are tiny.
There is a plot point where her breasts change size, to the one you see on the loading screen.

Her breasts stay small in some dreams, but other than whiteraven has been very consistent with the size, as in, if you change size, the game remembers.

In the current version on this site, there is also an error where you get small breasts at the cumshot of the gangbang scene, even if you have gone through the story to enlarge them.

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
how and where are blakes friends? i can only get the 3 fuck options with him but no friends ;/

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
thx you were right i got it now

some of the animations look kinda creepy, i still enjoy this game but i need to say this really needs a skip option for some scenes, the gangbang scene is so long and we need to go through it 3 times to see the bad end, its so grindy

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Is it not possible to change where you sleep at night? In order to get both the events tied to the jerk and the old man.
i agree that it would be really great. the game is grinding enough not to have 2 different save game to see all the event.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, I have a rather annoying issue with updating my game (I use a Mac) so when ever I download the new game files I try to copy and paste the new update into the game but it always causes the game to completely stop working and not even show the menu screen so how exactly do you update the game with a mac because right now the only method seems to be by deleting the current game app and reinstalling it.

if95

May 3, 2017
CHANGELOG

Bugfix version 0.8.3

+ Fixed blake dream variable did not get the right value once all dreams was done. This made some people only dream about blake

+ Fixed dance dream was set to be done before the dream was real.

+ Put the inn keeper and the dancing bunny back, removed them accidently when I changed the corruption points for the gang bang scene

+ Fixed a variable that didn't reset properly for blake friends event to trigger once you visit and talk to them alone

- Removed the plugin LeAutoPushNPC was creating a bug if you tried to push events that isn't defined

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes