Shinobishogun

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone tell me how to do the slave route? Can you do it while staying with the jerk?

Also, who is Blake and how do I meet him?

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Progression seems to be locked to the dreams you have, and the selection of those dreams is a random roll with a huge chain of conditional checks behind it.

In short, if you can't advance the game try saving before you sleep to quickly cycle through possible dreams. The implementation of the dream selection is functional, but very RNG to advance the game.
The dream algorithm is only random once you've not finish the dream sequence so if you've seen all dance dreams and you trigger a new dream you won't see the dance dream until the new dream sequence is ended. There was a bug in blake dream and dance dream preventing their variable to be set to finished.

In the next update I'll try to add some variables that will make the player only dream of recent events so that if you only visit the glory hole that day you'll have 100% dreaming of GH and if you dance and go to the GH you'll have 50% dance and 50% GH chance.

Reactions: ponyguy

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I can't do that. In version 0.8 when I visited them they always said they were too worn out. Didn't matter if I waited a day or not. And in 0.8.1 when I visit them Blake's already standing in front of the door and it triggers the same scene as if I talked to him at the bar. Guess I messed up somewhere. Or maybe my save is bugged. Probably the latter. I mean you say it should work, but I'm still getting the occasional issue. Such as only getting the Blake dream and the orc sprites not being visible when I redo the rescue mission. Also, I guess there's no way to save, or better yet, abandon :evilsmile: Sophia? I scouted the camp and waited for days and Sarah still hasn't given me a new task. In fact, I'm able to scout the camp again and trigger the same conversation with her about Sophia being there, but nothing more than that.
Did you play the online version? because I'm having a strange bug on the online version files not being updated properly once I upload them... I can't seem to find your bug will seek some more after it and once your bug is fixed another bugfix will be uploaded.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Same bugs also in the new save:

1. in the inn after pick up the bag with flour can't peek through curtains, I can go into the empty room but it's nothing going on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. every day see same dream with Blake:
The inn scene is not done and will come in the next version. The blake dream was bugged so if you've seen all other dreams you would only dream about blake since it's variable didn't set properly saying that the dream sequence was never finished... Now it's fixed and you'll experience the dreams correctly

D

Deleted member 53291

The inn scene is not done and will come in the next version. The blake dream was bugged so if you've seen all other dreams you would only dream about blake since it's variable didn't set properly saying that the dream sequence was never finished... Now it's fixed and you'll experience the dreams correctly
not really, blake dreams are repeating

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I can't do that. In version 0.8 when I visited them they always said they were too worn out. Didn't matter if I waited a day or not. And in 0.8.1 when I visit them Blake's already standing in front of the door and it triggers the same scene as if I talked to him at the bar. Guess I messed up somewhere. Or maybe my save is bugged. Probably the latter. I mean you say it should work, but I'm still getting the occasional issue. Such as only getting the Blake dream and the orc sprites not being visible when I redo the rescue mission. Also, I guess there's no way to save, or better yet, abandon :evilsmile: Sophia? I scouted the camp and waited for days and Sarah still hasn't given me a new task. In fact, I'm able to scout the camp again and trigger the same conversation with her about Sophia being there, but nothing more than that.
Hmm actually you don't have to do their events the bad end should trigger anyway, if you just enter the house and talk to the guys in there.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017

CHANGELOG Bugfix version 0.8.3

+ Fixed blake dream variable didn't get the right value once all dreams was done. This made some people only dream about blake since it was the only dream that wasn't done yet

+ Fixed dance dream was set to be done before the dream was actually done giving the dream sequence lower priority making it harder to get the last dream

+ Put the inn keeper and the dancing bunny back, removed them accidently when I changed the corruption points for the gang bang scene

+ Fixed a variable that didn't reset properly for blake friends event to trigger once you visit and talk to them alone

- Removed the plugin LeAutoPushNPC was creating a bug if you tried to push events that isn't defined

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Did you play the online version? because I'm having a strange bug on the online version files not being updated properly once I upload them... I can't seem to find your bug will seek some more after it and once your bug is fixed another bugfix will be uploaded.
I just downloaded the fixed version and transferred my saves into it.

Hmm actually you don't have to do their events the bad end should trigger anyway, if you just enter the house and talk to the guys in there.

Yeah, that doesn't happen to me. When I enter the house Blake is standing right in front of the door and I can't get past him. Talking to him triggers the same event as if I talked to him at the bar. Before that, when I entered and he wasn't there, talking to the other guys still didn't trigger anything. They just kept saying they were drained for the day. Even if I waited a few days.

No, I meant the mission before that. The one where Sophia gets captured. I can see the sprites of the two girls, but the sprites of the orcs that are supposed to be behind them aren't there for me. The scene still plays out as it should, so it's no biggie.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sure, but like everyone else, I have a right to my opinion, and don't wish to be censored. By anyone, regardless of my or their like or dislike of fetishes. And I don't need your advice about it.
Absolutely, but it's not about censorship. But as I also have a right to an opinion, I could go "The Futa was amazing, could you put ton more in... Actually could you make Blake one as I don't like how he is now.." and so on. Then you might repy 'No, it's horrible', and I could go 'yes it great' and then the thread gets filled with posts with everyone championing their fetish to the dev and not about things like help or game mechanics.
It's why that is tried to be avoided. That's the problem, not any opinion itself. But whatever.

Btw there's always the cheat function from the OP. Skull and code. You can give yourself money whenever needed to skip. Especially if that becomes the general mechanic to choose content.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
IF I go into the dungeon from the start (go east from the initial camp) is there any end to it I'm in a loop of bj training but nothing seems to change.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes