spiffs

May 20, 2019
If he's not going to complete the slave route why doesn't he remove it and the bimbo route what is there? 3 scenes at most 5 why? I'm not Hating on it absolutely love the game but it tries to trigger every possible fetish and fails to complete a single one haven't seen any progress on the story since 2.6 if I remember man just do something with the story already we don't want just more animations:confused::confused:
I never want this story to end; more animations MORE MORE mwahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Midge

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
Dia27 brings up a good point what happened to the Bimbo and slave routes i for one would love to see more of them

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone knows what to do after i follow Miss Debbie i go talk to Sarah she tells me to go go the goblin if i go to him i get a bad end where he takes me to the orc city, thanks

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Stuck in orc camp, I got the passport from the sarah quest line and now if I try to leave the camp and they ask me for passport Victoria says shes doesnt have a passport and then im not allowed to leave. Any other way out?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I downloaded the Update patch for 3.2.0- 3.2.1 and now when I do my tax or work at brother I get a message saying "ysp not defined" then I hhave to reset. Any know how to fix it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Stuck in orc camp, I got the passport from the sarah quest line and now if I try to leave the camp and they ask me for passport Victoria says shes doesnt have a passport and then im not allowed to leave. Any other way out?
orc camp, quest lone wolf - bribe an orc, how to execute?
No way out, end of game. Explore the content that is there(milking house, pub and fuckshack). Restart and try one of the other routes, there are a few.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
orc camp, quest lone wolf - bribe an orc, how to execute?
No way out, end of game. Explore the content that is there(milking house, pub and fuckshack). Restart and try one of the other routes, there are a few.
You can leave by interacting with the torch near the exit, similar to the flame in the prison on the slave route at the start of the game.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Want to see a new dress for corrupt Victoria like the bimbo outfit ( bimbo waitress outfit) so she can walk around naked in the village and can whore herself out rather than just showing boobs (after -500+ corruption) and she also can whore at night in sewer and have some body writings on her like public slut or cumslut and customers served or free cunt like that any patreons who might be interested let WR know if he can do something like that would be happy to be his patreon:KappaPride::p:love:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes