jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if the Dev checks these or not. But if so maybe consider doing a bimbo route without blonde hair, or if its not to much work, can change from blonde to red. When she is transforming I personally perfer the appearance befroe the hair color change, and the blonde in my opinon makes her look a bit to different. If this is a consideration, perhaps run a pole to see if people perfer the blonde or red for bimbo route?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You cant sleep and progress game if you don't pay tax. At least that was what happened last time I played..
You can choose an amount to pay now and what you don't pay becomes debt. Haven't bothered doing that over time as i'm chuffed we got the rest of his content considering you have to interact with him EVERYDAY.

Oct 14, 2018
So, with taxman i get an error that says: "Tax_Man_Vicky_BJ_End reference is not defined" or something along these lines, what should i do to fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: lifanteart

spiffs

May 20, 2019
It might be that my instance of the game is bugged, theres already a ton in the game wouldnt be surprised

This might be related to what i was saying about a bug since im literally never offered a drink?
Maybe vicky needed to have the big tits from the BE route first

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes