Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Ask the woman who washes the clothes and don't buy it for 50 silver instead visit inn and talk to other girl whom you saved (not the right one the middle one who's door ia always locked) talk to her she has one but you have to do one favour for her which I won't tell you'll have to find out
-find a mirror, ask around a town 90%

where is?

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
D
The same way that you drink the Nightmare Blocker, or eat food.
O you know any way of using items on android cause it shows that I have items but I after clicking on them nothing happens and it's not the ointment only that I have to use it in room so does anyone know how to use items in android?

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
D

O you know any way of using items on android cause it shows that I have items but I after clicking on them nothing happens and it's not the ointment only that I have to use it in room so does anyone know how to use items in android?
Sorry, I don't have any Android devices.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i'm in Orc Town , ( Bimbo route ) i can do both work but can't go to sleep. it's like the night never comes, is it a bug or because i'm on Bimbo route ???

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
If anybody have saves of the beginning of version 3.2.1 please could you share them, it would be mostly appreciated..................tks a lot :)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes