Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
It goes away after 3 days if you only do girl/girl sex (because you have to sex as bimbo but f/f will allow it to wear off).
Not with me. I have had sex with the whore in the evening and Wendy in the morningn and slept in the sewers for 5 days yet she is still a bimbo.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not with me. I have had sex with the whore in the evening and Wendy in the morningn and slept in the sewers for 5 days yet she is still a bimbo.
Do sex with just Wendy each day.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
No it can not be changed it is just another bug which triggered when I drank two pink potions may be one day after the other. Lots of new content i discovered however not marked by the quest guide. Pretty good story and degrading sceneries I gotta say

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
I extracted it with no problems but I use . Give it a try, it's free.
I'm using WinRAR. It works fine for everything else I download/unzip, just not AND's latest! I had to download compressed, & even then that bugs out on the approach to the city with the guy in the cart! Thanks anyway.

Does the unzip utility you're using have a Repair option? If so, it might be worth trying that.
I'm not sure.....I use WinRAR, would that have it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
WinRar requires an update every once in a while. When outdated and encounters a newer compression method it will give the file-is-corrupt message. In 99% of cases here, its outdated rar.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
WinRar requires an update every once in a while. When outdated and encounters a newer compression method it will give the file-is-corrupt message. In 99% of cases here, its outdated rar.
I've downloaded 2 games since my last message and had 0 errors with unzipping/using. :/

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've downloaded 2 games since my last message and had 0 errors with unzipping/using. :/
Thats fine. Sometimes there is the odd chance of a botched download and whatnot. It happens. I'm saying that in most cases with WinRAR its an outdated rar. You have to understand that in case of an outdated rar it won't just stop working for everything. So its not like either works or fails to work completely. It will just start having issues with archives more frequently. You do well to check your rar version and compare it to its currently up-to-date one.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm using WinRAR. It works fine for everything else I download/unzip, just not AND's latest! I had to download compressed, & even then that bugs out on the approach to the city with the guy in the cart! Thanks anyway.

I use WinRAR too. Repair Archive is under the Tools menu item. But surely it wouldn't have been too hard for you to find that out for yourself?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
This is a good game overall tons of content. I ended up reversing her status after purifying her with the fat chick.
You can get additional costumes serving as a wench and then as a strippers you get the bunny and start dancing for George.
THere is supposed to be additional stuff with tax man and in brothel once you do anal but the game is stopped developing there hence crashes.
DOes anyone now if you can unlock the outfit as a prostitute?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This is a good game overall tons of content. I ended up reversing her status after purifying her with the fat chick.
You can get additional costumes serving as a wench and then as a strippers you get the bunny and start dancing for George.
THere is supposed to be additional stuff with tax man and in brothel once you do anal but the game is stopped developing there hence crashes.
DOes anyone now if you can unlock the outfit as a prostitute?
Depends what you mean, there's a choice of 2 outfits when working at the brothel. If you mean the outfit she wears in the prostitution dreams then I don't believe so.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes