State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
I know what a lot of people are talking about but I really like this game! I don't understand why the creator stopped releasing update stories and started adding only scenes. I hope we get a new update soon because the game is on the right track.

Also, I would love to see another tag maybe pregnancy. All in all, I like the game and I can say that I am a fan and that I would like it to continue! :)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I know what a lot of people are talking about but I really like this game! I don't understand why the creator stopped releasing update stories and started adding only scenes. I hope we get a new update soon because the game is on the right track.

Also, I would love to see another tag maybe pregnancy. All in all, I like the game and I can say that I am a fan and that I would like it to continue! :)
Because s/he is making more than 3000$ per month this way and 20$ patreons make requests for these scenes.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
I use WinRAR too. Repair Archive is under the Tools menu item. But surely it wouldn't have been too hard for you to find that out for yourself?
I only use it to unzip, I've never clicked through the different options.
As I said, this is the ONLY file I've had issues with. I've downloaded countless files since trying this one and have had 0 issues.

No need for the dick response. (y)

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.
At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.
3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".
Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).
5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.
thanks for the summary. Isn't there one more bad ending, Goblin slave girl; become an anal slut, go to the goblin by the cave, ask him to fuck you in the ass, keep visiting him few times after that, he will put you in a chain and take to his house in the monster city where you become his pet.

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
She has one i think. You have to bust into her hut when she is inside. IDK the trigger sorry.
during the brother quest, keep going to sarah to get instructions, she will then take you to get the book of light, after that she'll tell you to use the book of light on the succubas. You'll get the option of asking Adelline (witch), select that option.. you'll then trigger that scene.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
thanks for the summary. Isn't there one more bad ending, Goblin slave girl; become an anal slut, go to the goblin by the cave, ask him to fuck you in the ass, keep visiting him few times after that, he will put you in a chain and take to his house in the monster city where you become his pet.
That's not considered a "bad end". It certianly is bad but the game has 6 "bad ends" as shaded scenes in the menu somewhere.
how do I get in here? The hut opposite the shopkeeper, next to the old lady with the kids
You can't.

Reactions: lifanteart

Captainxavvy

Oct 15, 2020
He is the guy that gives you a ride if you don't skip intro he will be found near the gate of the town however I don't know how to get that scene

marshal999

Dec 9, 2017
Hi
I get taxman-vikcy-bj-end is not defined error at the end of blowjob scene with taxman
I did download and copied bug fix folder but it did not solve my problem
can anyone help me with this?
ty

Reactions: lifanteart

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi
I get taxman-vikcy-bj-end is not defined error at the end of blowjob scene with taxman
I did download and copied bug fix folder but it did not solve my problem
can anyone help me with this?
ty
Well, virustotal gave the file a clean bill of health.
But fixing it is relatively simple, find the "CommonEvents.json" and "Map060.json" files and edit them in notepad or notepad++, find the Taxman_Vikcy_BJ_End.webm and change it to 'Taxman_Vicky_BJ_End.webm' (the ' is important) do this in both files and things should be fine.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Not a bad game for those who love bdsm but I've got a few questions. How do I get out of the monster town & why can't I see what happened to the mc's mother after she became a slave there?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes