Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
I can t make the game to work , i get the taxman error. I tied downloading the bugfix , i copyed the file that was posted here , i even tried to edit Map060 and World smth , but it didn t work either.
Can you sugest me anithing else ?

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Any news about the update ?
There's no official news on the update. There was supposed to be one involving the new scenes and some story development including the Victoria Tax Man Punishment scene.

But it never happened.
I feel it may most probably been in late December or after Jan. (Based on the Dev's previous update schedule and Patreon posts)

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
who could provide the complete save
There would be no such complete save because you have multiple routes like
Victoria Bogwart Bitchsuit Cumaddict route
Victoria Orc City Enslaved Route
Pure Victoria Route
Bimbo Route, etc
All routes having their own deviations, possible endings (which we will see in future updates), scenarios and scenes not to mention their own stats.
So the most appropriate question would be could someone provide saves with their own respective routes

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
There would be no such complete save because you have multiple routes like
Victoria Bogwart Bitchsuit Cumaddict route
Victoria Orc City Enslaved Route
Pure Victoria Route
Bimbo Route, etc
All routes having their own deviations, possible endings (which we will see in future updates), scenarios and scenes not to mention their own stats.
So the most appropriate question would be could someone provide saves with their own respective routes
they could provide me with 2 save from slut city and orc city?

Davi99

Jul 17, 2019
or fix the bug yourself... remember you must include the '

I've also uploaded a fix, but some people have gotten virus reports from it, so it might be risky.
Yep! The apostophes are missing on one reference in the code. Have you also noticed the spelling error too? In the data file "CommonEvents" you need to change 'Taxman_Vikcy_BJ_End.webm' to 'Taxman_Vicky_BJ_End.webm' 1606818561519.png

Reactions: Allan_mx

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
If like me, are here because of the Futa tag don't bother there is very little futa content sprinkled in the game just for the sake of baiting people that are into that fetish to play the game, honestly, it's not worth it, a futa comic on the internet would probably provide you with much better content than this, personally would not recommend.

gie24

Aug 10, 2020
I hope there is a pussy gaping since there are anal gape, forgive me since i'm into that kind of thing lol

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
how to get out of the bimbo thing
i cant continue my quests,as vicky goes out to town in morning,i was in orcs town and it transported me to the default town
and when i go to bogwart ,i cant start my quest again
i saved my game when vicky wake up in morning and goes to town so i cant load my game in orcs town
sorry for bad english
quick reply is appreciated

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
how to get out of the bimbo thing
i cant continue my quests,as vicky goes out to town in morning,i was in orcs town and it transported me to the default town
and when i go to bogwart ,i cant start my quest again
i saved my game when vicky wake up in morning and goes to town so i cant load my game in orcs town
sorry for bad english
quick reply is appreciated
After you wake up with that itching cat go and have sex with that clothes washing girl and after that just sleep nothing else do this once or twice done

Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes