Chase0074

May 23, 2020
How to get rid of addiction with cum? The witch brewed a potion, but MC is still addicted and is not allowed in the brothel

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
agree with the BIMBO part when they are all out super hoe the game is no longer fun she is basically defeated it should be the players choice or a narrative path to a bad ending (hell let us try to get out of those situations or see what happens the further we go) :3

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I mean, this game is awesome but i just feel the direction of it is so lost. It sucks because the animations and the protagonist is great, and the content is there mostly, I just wish we could start to see some real good progress here. So, by the way, does anyone know what's new in this most recent update? If there's a good chunk of new content I'll probably come back.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i last played this game well over a year ago, if i remember correctly, i initially liked the game and especially when she got to that town...but then it seemed to get stagnant in the town where she lives and gets odd jobs...basically it was just adding different variations to the jobs according to the change log...from time to time i look at the change log and i see its still the same...has the game progressed or it is still in the same town and the updates are mainly just variations of the already existing jobs?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Haven't played this since like 2.3 or something (probably earlier can't even remember) but looking at the changelogs every time there's an update, makes me want to come back even less. There's literally nothing new storywise and now it's not even new scenes. Pretty much have lost hope for this getting back on track. Might check back in a few months later but not holding out on any improvements.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I keep on checking the changelog for "Fix for game Crashing" but it's never there.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes