the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v3.3.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
If you're referring to the tax man blowjob crash then look at the post made by DrMage on page 262
I would not suggest doing that, that fix is for the old version of the game, and while it might not make this version crash, it would likely prevent new events from happening. Best wait for someone to make a new fix.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Where is the punishment scene related to taxman he even tweeted that out ...he just doing watersports I don't think anyone from this site wants more watersports scenes

Reactions: pdpdpd

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Where is the punishment scene related to taxman he even tweeted that out ...he just doing watersports I don't think anyone from this site wants more watersports scenes
yeah just did a quick play and no change there, it's definitely made me think mmmh

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
yeah just did a quick play and no change there, it's definitely made me think mmmh
Yea, after waiting for so long, all that was added is scat centered. I personally have 0 interest in it, does the autor trying to say something to the fans or did his fetishes changed???

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Yea, after waiting for so long, all that was added is scat centered. I personally have 0 interest in it, does the autor trying to say something to the fans or did his fetishes changed???
You know, his 20$ patrons can request scenes.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
If you're referring to the tax man blowjob crash then look at the post made by DrMage on page 262
I'm referring to virtually every animated instance in the game that causes it to crash for me and it has been like that for Years

Reactions: Ashkun

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Well, there is not one new scene: The Plot,Bimbo, milking a cow in the city of orcs. Or is there something new ?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes