spiffs

May 20, 2019
Would be a need to restart the game? because i dont find any new content on the orc city
Nope nothing new that i can see except added watersport ani

i'm going to hold my breath and wait 4 an update that has content or i turn blue which ever happens first

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So what is new in this version? Do love this game but do want some more progress in story even just a little and more from master gobbo :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ccccccdc

MelconCandy

Dec 28, 2017
Been trying to go through all routes in the game, some are easier then others. I'm stuck at 42/43 lone wolf, saw a lot of people talking about it but I have no idea what to do, also can't seem to even start the bimbo route, anyone able to offer some pointers for the latest version?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Been trying to go through all routes in the game, some are easier then others. I'm stuck at 42/43 lone wolf, saw a lot of people talking about it but I have no idea what to do, also can't seem to even start the bimbo route, anyone able to offer some pointers for the latest version?
to become a bimbo, you have to go to a brothel every day and talk to a blonde. (you don't have to work there. She will ask you questions, you need to agree with everything, in 2-3 days she will give the bimbo elixir, it will be in your inventory, you will drink it and that's it.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes