Jayjayfly

Jan 13, 2018
Yee this developer is kind of a joke lol, almost at $3,000 a month and no significant updates in over 6 months, almost a year for the main story line, should honestly be reported to Patreon at this point, people have said from discord that he is depressed but I feel when you have almost 700 patrons a month you have a responsibility to tell them what's up.. no word whatsoever for 3 months and then a watersport scene? It's honestly a facade that this game is even being worked on right now.. I feel bad for the people donating.

Developer is now talking about updating the orc city to "wrap up the game's main storyline". Sorry, what? Is Victoria going to enable cheats or something? Or discover nukes? Because at this rate of development I really see no other way the main storyline will conclude in 1 or 2 updates when there is an entire city of orcs/minotaurs and a godlike creature that released them in the first place..

Literally everything in this game is just a mess. So many parts are waiting for continuation for years, riddled with bugs, spelling errors and Engrish. Even the wiki which you don't get access to unless you pay is only half finished in over 3 years......
I absolutely agree with you.... this is actually one of my favorite games. It has all the tags I like. The only things that could be better are the animations and the graphics but that is okay. It would be so awesome if the developer would continue this...

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Guys, I apologize for my poor English, I write through a translator. However, I would like to speak in the author's defense. He made a lot of branches, and they were not finalized until the end. Until he finishes them, what's the point of the main story? And the main story has 3-4 branches of development. The author's mistake is that he raised the bar from the very beginning, and now he simply does not physically pull out how to program and draw.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys, I apologize for my poor English, I write through a translator. However, I would like to speak in the author's defense. He made a lot of branches, and they were not finalized until the end. Until he finishes them, what's the point of the main story? And the main story has 3-4 branches of development. The author's mistake is that he raised the bar from the very beginning, and now he simply does not physically pull out how to program and draw.
I actually think that's not the real problem. He gave an option on his Patreon to be able to request content and is now bogged down with adding said content. Plus not just the story branches but also cosmetic changes like breast and butt and also game play changes like cum addiction and bimbo options ment that he quadrupled his own work load as now ALL new scenes he adds has to have all the possible scenarios. Because anything less and he might as well as not put those in as choices to begin with(like breast size change is completely optional so there should be a "flat" and "stacked" version of all scenes[and there isn't :( ]) And his depression(sad to say) that slows down output even more despite how many peeps he has working on this(which is some amount).

Last edited:

Isseime

Jan 29, 2021
the game ends at orc city? cause i did everything and nothing of progress. i found a strange key that a orc dropped after sleep...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Unfortunately i have to agree. As much as i want pregnant content besides just the bad ends i would much rather the continuation or ending of the various story paths. And i REALLY want that preggo stuff.

Reactions: 4GunZ and pdpdpd

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Game good, but need Graphical update + Animations are not so ragged.
And see the potential. Yes, the project is large, the author swung hard (variability is visible, its embryo). I hope not to work out like with Cyber..... (you know what I mean) -_-
I wish the author success and desire to complete the game, and not give it the status abandoned X_X

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Please help me, I don't know what exactly I did, but every morning my character needs SEX .... because of this, the content is not available during the day, and immediately goes into NIGHT. How to fix it?
There is not the slightest desire to start a new game.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Please help me, I don't know what exactly I did, but every morning my character needs SEX .... because of this, the content is not available during the day, and immediately goes into NIGHT. How to fix it?
Looks like you are on bimbo route (have you used pink potion in brothel basement?). You shouldn't have sex with males for 3 days to leave it, if I remember correctly. Have lesbian sex with a girl near the gates who offers you a job (i forgot her name) then go sleep to sewers.

Reactions: Pa3uk

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
either you on the bimbo route, you took the pink pill mix, or you decided to try out some goblin juice, so yea, there a witch that could help ya but dry you out for a few days, I think it like 3 days, but yea, you have to not give in to having sex with the goblin or following the bimbo route. I forgot, there a girl in the tavern that can also help ya dry out, she shows up I think on Wednesday. she the chubby girl that talks to the laundry girl, so when the taven opens up, look down in the one corner of the room, she the one that is always ordering pies, she can dry you out too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pa3uk
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes