Midge

Nov 21, 2019
but wher can i found 43 orc
i dont found it
Yeah it doesn't exist yet. That's why it's the end. Not as in "Game Over you win" but as in "there is no more progression, come back in 5 years". There are a few different paths to do, bad ends to get, different decisions you can make with jobs and housing. So i suggest you restart and try finding those as well as any new content that he adds from time to time if that's your thing. But as for the "main" story, that's it for now. I have a bad end guide on pg 205 BTW.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaustubh 03

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah it doesn't exist yet. That's why it's the end. Not as in "Game Over you win" but as in "there is no more progression, come back in 5 years". There are a few different paths to do, bad ends to get, different decisions you can make with jobs and housing. So i suggest you restart and try finding those as well as any new content that he adds from time to time if that's your thing. But as for the "main" story, that's it for now. I have a bad end guide on pg 205 BTW.
Hahahaha
come back in 5 years lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I keep downloading all of this but i keep seeing the same exact thing under the pretence of an update.

(6) animations
Reality:
(1) animation. With 3 different male model. From 2 different angle. 1 for enjoying it, where Vic has an EWWWW face. 1 for dislking it where we see Vic from behind. As to hide the fact that it is the exact same as the 'enjoying it' as he couldn't even bother to use a different facial expression anymore.
So its 1 tiny animaton really what you can see with an orc a goblin and a mino, one angle shows Vic's torso and face, the other shows Vic's back.

The rest of the update is just adding loop option to anims that should have been done ages ago and pretty much just a single line in the code i suppose.

Overall, i think he is now competing in some sort of 'do an update under 8 hours' competition which he releases every 2-3 months as genuine update.

This been going on for quite some time now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
CHANGELOG

Version 3.4.0
Scenes(4)
+ A new scene fucked as a hu-cow by minotaur (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene fucked as a hu-cow by minotaur (4 animations)
+ A new scene fucked as a hu-cow by orc (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene fucked as a hu-cow by orc (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene, punished by tax man (4 animations)
Shorter scenes
+ A new give birth scene without pictures and animations. (80%, 15% and 5% chance
to have 1,2 and 3 kids. Skipable if pregnancy content isn't allowed)
Dreams
Other
+ Added 8 new animations (Total: 646)
+ Added 42 new pictures (Total: 1714)
+ The whores in town will now beg for silver, Victoria can give away all she has if she's a paypig
+ People in town can now beg for silver from Victoria can give away all she has if she's a paypig
+ Added new pregnancy event while active Victoria need to stay inside the dairy (from 1-4 days
this is supposed to lead towards a permanent transformation in the future which will give you a playable
game over/ending.)
+ Added a pregnancy system, right now it's only orc and minotaurs who can make Victoria pregnant.
(Each time Victoria is fucked by a minotaur or an orc in the dairy certain amount of cum will be added.
If there's more cum in her womb than a random variable from 0-100 she'll become pregnant)
+ Victoria can now clean her pussy from cum before sleeping in the dairy.
Removes only a random amount but at least half the cum.
+ Added a new cheating item which allows Victoria to always become pregnant (Only in the dairy though).
+ Added a new state paypig, Victoria can now become a paypig (If she give away 100 or more silver one time.
Giving away all her silver with a value of 50 or more. Or tipping 1 or more silver 10 times will increment her
paypig level.)
+ Added a new paypig system (When Victoria pays tax or do other payments she will have a trigger to give
away all her money, the trigger raises by 10 every level, after level 5 it raise with 5 up to 90%.
See table below
lvl 0 | triggervalue 00 | 0% chance to walletrape herself
... | ... | ...
lvl 5 | triggervalue 50 | 50% chance to walletrape herself
lvl 6 | triggervalue 55 | 55% chance to walletrape herself
... | ... |...
lvl 13| triggervalue 90 | 90% change to walletrape herself)
+ Changed 2 small tits size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 breast enlargement size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking not enjoying scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking not enjoying with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking not enjoying scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking not enjoying with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
Bugfix
+ Fixed changing hu-cow size from L to XL didn't work properly.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v3.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
A New Dawn [v3.4.0] [WhiteRaven] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.13 GB
Compressed PC Size: 276.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
..or the goblin's? Doesn't he bring you along to the city if you end up enthralled?
If memory serves you still need to follow Sarah's questline up to the brothel quest for that to happen, I'm happy to be corrected though.

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
CHANGELOG

Version 3.4.0
Scenes(4)
+ A new scene fucked as a hu-cow by minotaur (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene fucked as a hu-cow by minotaur (4 animations)
+ A new scene fucked as a hu-cow by orc (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene fucked as a hu-cow by orc (4 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene, punished by tax man (4 animations)
Shorter scenes
+ A new give birth scene without pictures and animations. (80%, 15% and 5% chance
to have 1,2 and 3 kids. Skipable if pregnancy content isn't allowed)
Dreams
Other
+ Added 8 new animations (Total: 646)
+ Added 42 new pictures (Total: 1714)
+ The whores in town will now beg for silver, Victoria can give away all she has if she's a paypig
+ People in town can now beg for silver from Victoria can give away all she has if she's a paypig
+ Added new pregnancy event while active Victoria need to stay inside the dairy (from 1-4 days
this is supposed to lead towards a permanent transformation in the future which will give you a playable
game over/ending.)
+ Added a pregnancy system, right now it's only orc and minotaurs who can make Victoria pregnant.
(Each time Victoria is fucked by a minotaur or an orc in the dairy certain amount of cum will be added.
If there's more cum in her womb than a random variable from 0-100 she'll become pregnant)
+ Victoria can now clean her pussy from cum before sleeping in the dairy.
Removes only a random amount but at least half the cum.
+ Added a new cheating item which allows Victoria to always become pregnant (Only in the dairy though).
+ Added a new state paypig, Victoria can now become a paypig (If she give away 100 or more silver one time.
Giving away all her silver with a value of 50 or more. Or tipping 1 or more silver 10 times will increment her
paypig level.)
+ Added a new paypig system (When Victoria pays tax or do other payments she will have a trigger to give
away all her money, the trigger raises by 10 every level, after level 5 it raise with 5 up to 90%.
See table below
lvl 0 | triggervalue 00 | 0% chance to walletrape herself
... | ... | ...
lvl 5 | triggervalue 50 | 50% chance to walletrape herself
lvl 6 | triggervalue 55 | 55% chance to walletrape herself
... | ... |...
lvl 13| triggervalue 90 | 90% change to walletrape herself)
+ Changed 2 small tits size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 breast enlargement size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking not enjoying scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 large hu-cow size milking not enjoying with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking not enjoying scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
+ Changed 2 X-large hu-cow size milking not enjoying with forage scenes into looping animations that you can skip.
Bugfix
+ Fixed changing hu-cow size from L to XL didn't work properly.
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect Victoria "who became pregnant and gives birth"

Jul 31, 2018
Haven't played in a few updates, but every update I played from the last couple years had this bug (not sure if dev reads here):

Living with the jerk, now that you get 2 dreams a night, it skips one of the major events in the jerk storyline, where you agree to keep your boobs exposed while at home. Was a great scene that I havent been able to find again because it activates when jerk dreams reach 7(?) but getting 2 a night means you skip right to 8.

Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes