syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
..or the goblin's? Doesn't he bring you along to the city if you end up enthralled? I kinda forgot... :unsure:
yes, you pretty much a fuck toy for him, with the whole collar and blindfold, as he walks you around, yet Vicky get ton of fucking as he head to there, lol

spiffs

May 20, 2019
WTF!! tax man punishment scene is totally bugged. I know it's easy to make syntax errors in rpgmaker but one play thro showed that there's a problem. Just getting really f&$ked off now

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Also, has anyone had issues with having multiple dreams at night? I'll go to sleep and then it will show 2 or 3 dreams and it seems like multiple days are passing, i went to sleep once after having one silver debt and it increased to like 10 then the next night after i payed it off i woke up and was taken to the stockade and met with a black screen.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Also, has anyone had issues with having multiple dreams at night? I'll go to sleep and then it will show 2 or 3 dreams and it seems like multiple days are passing, i went to sleep once after having one silver debt and it increased to like 10 then the next night after i payed it off i woke up and was taken to the stockade and met with a black screen.
yea it a game glitch that been going on since the start of the game, there an option in the setting or options tab, to either lockout the dreams, or if you trying to get a dream to kick in, so the next day event for something kicks in, you can use but the next night or a few nights from now, they kick in again

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
yea it a game glitch that been going on since the start of the game, there an option in the setting or options tab, to either lockout the dreams, or if you trying to get a dream to kick in, so the next day event for something kicks in, you can use but the next night or a few nights from now, they kick in again
It's not a glitch, White Raven added multiple dreams each night several patches ago to help speed up the corruption of Victoria. Though it does have the side effect of being repetitive and annoying.

Reactions: syfy88man and Midge

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not a glitch, White Raven added multiple dreams each night several patches ago to help speed up the corruption of Victoria. Though it does have the side effect of being repetitive and annoying.
You can change it back to one dream a night, go to www\data\CommonEvents in the game folder and change this

Code:
{"id":81,"list":[
{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]},
{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]},
{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[209]},
{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],
"name":"Jerk_dreams","switchId":1,"trigger":0},
to this

Code:
{"id":81,"list":[
{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]}
{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[209]},
{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],
"name":"Jerk_dreams","switchId":1,"trigger":0},

Alexwhite263

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue where you need to give the brothel worker the goblin cum, you need to work at the brother first. However every time I enter one of the rooms, it freezes and I can’t do anything?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes