Midge

Nov 21, 2019

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's no option to drink a potion,she just gives it to me and still after several days no development. Did i need to have gotten the large breasts from the Jerk first? Because i skipped that.
Go into your inventory and select pink potion.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
There's no option to drink a potion,she just gives it to me and still after several days no development. Did i need to have gotten the large breasts from the Jerk first? Because i skipped that.
i think you have to have larger brests from jerk..

don't know about bimbo potion if it works same way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
How to get the new scenes? Still stuck on the same stuff on the orc city. Like where i can find the watersport events ect?

Aug 23, 2018
This game has gone downhill, at the beginning it was awesome the updates were long and interesting with major story update and tbh I didn't mind the bugs and the lags but now every update only reveals some animation no story progress absolutely nothing! Its such a shame to see such potential lost!

Reactions: 4GunZ and teffan69

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Mmm... Repeated hucow event for maybe 20 ingame days and couldn't get Vicky pregnant... Thought it's because I possibly declined pregnancy content in the beginning of the game or maybe this question haven't been implemented at the moment I started my save (yes, I played an old save from 3.2.0 and maybe it was started in much earlier version, I don't remember). Then played a bit with variables and switches and at last got some messages that she's pregnant, she's giving birth etc. But I've seen no VISUAL pregnancy content at all.
So... Is this because I've broken a save or here's just text pregnancy content in 3.4 build?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Mmm... Repeated hucow event for maybe 20 ingame days and couldn't get Vicky pregnant... Thought it's because I possibly declined pregnancy content in the beginning of the game or maybe this question haven't been implemented at the moment I started my save (yes, I played an old save from 3.2.0 and maybe it was started in much earlier version, I don't remember). Then played a bit with variables and switches and at last got some messages that she's pregnant, she's giving birth etc. But I've seen no VISUAL pregnancy content at all.
So... Is this because I've broken a save or here's just text pregnancy content in 3.4 build?
Read changelog. There is no ANY visuals for pregnancy just yet.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Cool. 2nd update with almost no new content, only new bugs. Regrets to patrons
Doing a pregnant variation is a hard work. Even implementing a system more complicated than % pregnancy is a pain in the ass. I know cuz I coded a real preg system at once.

Reactions: mikecd199817

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
How can I get her pregnant ? Must I have cow tits ?? Or can it happen by fucking at the glory hole ?
Just the message that she's pregnant

Y0urDepression

Aug 24, 2019
I get a bug where on the first time im punished by the guards for not paying tax after im punished im stuck in a black screen, i cant skip scene, once the guards spawn (which is before the game lets me "work" remain unemployed it will always do this any help?

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
I've tried playing this game maybe 10 times now across different versions, all fresh attempts. Every run I get a dozen odd days out of it before it starts turning into a bug and crash filled mess. and not the playable kind the 'there is nothing but a blackscreen that never ends' kind. Because there is no definitive order of things I never have any idea WHY anything is breaking and all I can do it save every 2 minutes and hope that the cause wasnt 20 minutes ago. Game has always felt fun and exciting I just wish I could actually play it for more then 30 minutes before it breaks beyond repair. 'oh look new late game content' Bruh i havent gotten past like day 25 in any attempt. It doesnt help that the walkthroughs are more just vague suggestions than an actually order of operation, atleast then I would know of a single playable path for the game.

Man I just want to actually play this game to a satisfying degree. ;-;

Reactions: SnubbLR
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes