LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
How can i leave the "Silverfield" town? I have the pasport but whenever i try to leave it says that i dont or somehing.

LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
ah and one more thing xd, how do you access the futa elf scenes in the forest? ive only "unlocked" the boobjob, and whenever i try to visit her again shes only saying that the orcs are gone.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
ah and one more thing xd, how do you access the futa elf scenes in the forest? ive only "unlocked" the boobjob, and whenever i try to visit her again shes only saying that the orcs are gone.
it you follow my badend guide on page 205 you can get a "lot" more from her.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
depend if she still virgin or how you talk with her in begining

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The game has improved a good bit. That said it has a crap load of bugs. I probably should have wrote them down as I ran into them.
Bug list
1. If you fail to do the check on the orc fort in the morning and do it in the evening you can't turn it in. You'll need to restart from an earlier save and do it over again.
2. Human cow events even if you stop taking the hormone to make breast larger and once breast shrink you end up eventually stuck in the door area not being able to work because you have no energy and can't leave because you are pregnant. Again need to start over from earlier save.
3. Pregnancy content doesn't work correctly. You still get pregnant with it turned off however you just don't give birth.
4. Taking hormones when you just have large breast before being made a human cow needs to be made voluntary. It just traps you in a loop because lets say you become the human cow then stop taking them well when you have the large tits they start breeding you and you can't leave. So then you are forced to go back there even though tits are again smaller and they start feeding you the hormone again even if you don't want it . That's an endless loop.

That's just a few. There are a lot of bugs like this through out the game.
The author needs to serious rebuild the event tree of this game so it doesn't have these types of issues.

Last edited:

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
The developer got sucked in and trapped by feature creep. Normal size, big boobs, bimbo, cow, two main locations. That makes eight paths, purely on a graphic level, that need to be advanced every patch in order to do some semblance of progress. Basically he's painted himself in a corner, and his patreons seem to only ask to introduce more weird stuff. This game started out very very promising but now it just seems to fail and die a death of a thousand cuts.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The developer got sucked in and trapped by feature creep. Normal size, big boobs, bimbo, cow, two main locations. That makes eight paths, purely on a graphic level, that need to be advanced every patch in order to do some semblance of progress. Basically he's painted himself in a corner, and his patreons seem to only ask to introduce more weird stuff. This game started out very very promising but now it just seems to fail and die a death of a thousand cuts.
That's what happens when they try and please to many people rather than just create a story line and complete it.

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
can you be a bimbo inside the orc town or what does the X/large hucow level refer to exactly?
don't us the pink fluid, its the best if Victoria is not be a bimbo when in orc tow or she will be randomly transferred to the main city for morning bimbo routine XD.So much bugs ;D

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes