DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
don't us the pink fluid, its the best if Victoria is not be a bimbo when in orc tow or she will be randomly transferred to the main city for morning bimbo routine XD.So much bugs ;D
You can just leave the bimbo route after exploring it

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How I can have butsex and another help how to get bunnysuit I did it but I am waiting to much
You can get anal by doing the brothel, It has a few stages the it adds sex then the next stage adds anal.
I think you need to do 3 or 4 acts in the brothel and it goes to the next stage.
The bunny suit you get after getting bigger tits which you get from having the creep guy gives you a cream after your tits hurt.
I think you also need to dream about dancing something like 6 times.
The used to have this in a walk through on here.

Reactions: Midge

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
You can get anal by doing the brothel, It has a few stages the it adds sex then the next stage adds anal.
I think you need to do 3 or 4 acts in the brothel and it goes to the next stage.
The bunny suit you get after getting bigger tits which you get from having the creep guy gives you a cream after your tits hurt.
I think you also need to dream about dancing something like 6 times.
The used to have this in a walk through on here.
I did dreams 6 times but again she didn't give me the bunnysuit maybe I cheat my corruption I am stuck here

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
The dream dance is with bunny suit and dance for innkeeper is this correct dream?
I am not pretty sure on this one but there is some interaction when you do the bartender job and give that inckipper bear at first go like do all other orders first and left him for last and then after giving him bear he'll say something like that was fast I guess that is needed for progression

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You have to do a mixture of the 2 jobs. Just keep alternating every so often. I remember it being a pain to get.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
I am not pretty sure on this one but there is some interaction when you do the bartender job and give that inckipper bear at first go like do all other orders first and left him for last and then after giving him bear he'll say something like that was fast I guess that is needed for progression
AND HOW TO DO THIS PROGRESSION

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
AND HOW TO DO THIS PROGRESSION
You have to do a mixture of the 2 jobs. Just keep alternating every so often. I remember it being a pain to get. Take the order of the Innkeeper first and serve just him first, then do the rest of the tavern. When you are corrupt enough the Pub owner will talk to you. Just keep at it as it takes a while.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes