Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
After playing the game for good few hours and reading through devs wiki page, can someone explain how to turn MC to bimbo and how it works? :D cant find this info

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
After playing the game for good few hours and reading through devs wiki page, can someone explain how to turn MC to bimbo and how it works? :D cant find this info
During the brothel questline, talk to Candy a few times and agree with her on her looks
She'll eventually lead you to the basement where she stores pink potions, takes those potions to transform into a bimbo
But note that not all scenes work for the bimbo route and will use the normal model for the animations

Reactions: Midge

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
It blows my mind that the dev behind this shit is getting payed almost 3000$ for this abomination of a "game". Since I made my inital review over 2 years ago no significant progress has been done: it's still a complete broken mess with different branches ending being stuck or breaking each others because the dev is such a fucking dummy that he never think "if I give the player x option knowing that there is already y and z options, what is going to happens if they colide with each others ?"

So yeah, the whole design of this game is awfully bad because it basically keep splitting in different branches that needs to be worked on separatly which requires a lot of extra work, so obviously they are all incomplete, and they will surely remain incomplete for ever judging by the rate and quality of theses updates because the dude doesn't even fucking try. He's litteraly adding animations to old parts of the game that doesn't even matter for fuck sake, who gives a shit about the tax man getting new animations ?

But that's not it: dogshit dialogues and story, 0IQ characters, totally outdated looking renders and animations, tidious grind for no reason and obviously more bugs than you will ever see in a RPGM game. There is litteraly nothing good about this mess and the man behind it doesn't seem to care at all. This is just the greatest money grab ever on Patreon.

Yes sorry I'm pissed off, because the dude is basically getting payed 3000 dollars to produce 2 or 3 terrible animations a month (at best, this is litteraly peak performance for him). How is that a thing while in the meantime there is devs actually doing great games that are bug-free, with significant amount of content and regular updates payed half that amount, sometimes even less.

Seriously, go check this out and tell me that it's not more worthly on every level.

Last edited:

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
The dev for that game is one of the most dedicated ones ever. I played his other game and it's insane the level of detail he put into the story and world with actual progress made.
And he actually takes feedback from his community, answer and talk with people on F95 zone on top of delivering amazing quality content. I don't want to deviate too much from the initial topic either, but this is what people should expect from this game as well especialy considering all the very generous support the dev is getting.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Same happens to other threads. In Corruption of Champions 2 - people usually hate Savin (from fenoxo), at Tales of Androgyny "Majalis_ToA" sometimes happen to read, most likely to read and maybe sometimes also comment. At Trials in Tainted Space (same: fenoxo) - devs give a f*** about this thread on F 95... Whats the point? The point is to write between players i suppose. You dont like - you dont play, and do not support. If you like particular game fantasy is giving you... than you will enjoy. And you can support. Not only by the money - maybe also by reporting bugs. Sometimes i also do even to other games than those above. But i report to someone who i know actually reads it. It is also the same - my time to make a report as for others to make a patch.

Last edited:

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
This so much better off with Blake, Tavern, Brothel, Prostitution, Glory hole storyline . Ever since he started that orc shit , ruined it

Reactions: JamesRod

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
It blows my mind that the dev behind this shit is getting payed almost 3000$ for this abomination of a "game". Since I made my inital review over 2 years ago no significant progress has been done: it's still a complete broken mess with different branches ending being stuck or breaking each others because the dev is such a fucking dummy that he never think "if I give the player x option knowing that there is already y and z options, what is going to happens if they colide with each others ?"

So yeah, the whole design of this game is awfully bad because it basically keep splitting in different branches that needs to be worked on separatly which requires a lot of extra work, so obviously they are all incomplete, and they will surely remain incomplete for ever judging by the rate and quality of theses updates because the dude doesn't even fucking try. He's litteraly adding animations to old parts of the game that doesn't even matter for fuck sake, who gives a shit about the tax man getting new animations ?

But that's not it: dogshit dialogues and story, 0IQ characters, totally outdated looking renders and animations, tidious grind for no reason and obviously more bugs than you will ever see in a RPGM game. There is litteraly nothing good about this mess and the man behind it doesn't seem to care at all. This is just the greatest money grab ever on Patreon.

Yes sorry I'm pissed off, because the dude is basically getting payed 3000 dollars to produce 2 or 3 terrible animations a month (at best, this is litteraly peak performance for him). How is that a thing while in the meantime there is devs actually doing great games that are bug-free, with significant amount of content and regular updates payed half that amount, sometimes even less.

Seriously, go check this out and tell me that it's not more worthly on every level.
you are the reason more and more devs stopped reading there topic and ending the talk with the non-patreons

and no, I don't mean writing a critical review in the reviewsection ...

and btw 3k $ is not that much, depending where you live and after paying taxes and social insurence's ... in my country you would keep 1700 € - and if you have a familiy or other expensive stuff or your rent in the wrong town, thats nothing

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
Dec 7, 2020
you are the reason more and more devs stopped reading there topic and ending the talk with the non-patreons

and btw 3k $ is not that much, depending where you live and after paying taxes and social insurence's ... in my country you would keep 1700 € - and if you have a familiy or other expensive stuff or your rent in the wrong town, thats nothing

Sorry but this is a crock of shit. Having family or rent or expensive stuff doesn't give him the excuse not to release content on such an irregular basis without so much so as an apology or an update with what he's up to etc etc.It takes all of 5 to 10 minutes to write a paragraph or two to update his subscribers.

This guy hardly updates his patreons as to what is going on with his own game.

Taking from his patreon post dated 5th May 2021

" For the patreon only version it's almost ready for release need a few more days ".

Its 27th May and we still haven't heard a word or an update from him.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018

First off, 1700 € for a single person is a lot. You get way less for doing honest jobs in my country, you can live very well with that amount of money so saying it's nothing is very disrespectful towards actual poor people who doesn't have jack shit.

Second, he is getting paid that money for adding a couple of awful animations to a broken, buggy mess. He's not doing what he's getting paid for, which is why we are having this conversation and people are mad in the first place. It's not like people don't like his stuff because there is not enough furry content or wathever: it's just fundamentally, technically broken. This guy don't know what he is doing on every level.

No shit people like him don't bother to come here and talk about their work, simply because they are ashamed of it. There is no excuses for any of that.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"Second, he is getting paid that money for adding a couple of awful animations to a broken, buggy mess. He's not doing what he's getting paid for"
I think you are wrong on this point. He is NOT getting paid to make this(or any other) game, he is making this game and people are DONATING money to him. It's a big difference. Making this game is not a job he is doing for us to get paid for and while i share you sentiment that this game could be further along and a whole lot better/stable doesn't mean we are ENTITLED to jack shit. Play the game or not, donate or not, be a whiny self entitled jerk or not. And if you're playing it for free like most of us probably are that gives you less of a right to bitch about "how much money" he's getting, big or small, from doners and not from employers.

Last edited:

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
I think you are wrong on this point. He is NOT getting paid to make this(or any other) game, he is making this game and people are DONATING money to him. It's a big difference. Making this game is not a job he is doing for us to get paid for and while i share you sentiment that this game could be further along and a whole lot better/stable doesn't mean we are ENTITLED to jack shit. Play the game or not, donate or not, be a whiny self entitled jerk or not. And if you're playing it for free like most of us probably are that gives you less of a right to bitch about "how much money" he's getting, big or small, from doners and not from employers.
You are right on this.

Reactions: Midge

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
Guys You think if i get few images in some crapy game write some text will i be able to find some whales to supp my crap XD - Just a joke but kind of true in this case

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys You think if i get few images in some crapy game write some text will i be able to find some whales to supp my crap XD - Just a joke but kind of true in this case
Dude if you will do a japanese game and than MTL-it, i will hate you for ruining my boner anyway. If you dare to do pixel art - same.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Actually, since 30$ patrons can make requests, he's most probably getting paid "for adding a couple of awful animations to a broken, buggy mess" because there's enough people who want this.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Actually, since 30$ patrons can make requests, he's most probably getting paid "for adding a couple of awful animations to a broken, buggy mess" because there's enough people who want this.
You're not wrong but i don't see that as the point HolyMolly was trying to make. But also they are "requests" which i guess means he doesn't have to put them all in(or at least should reduce the scope of what can be requested), but it is obvious that that is what is halting any meaningful progression. I feel we did need the Taxman and Bar updates(the Taxman being a mandatory part of the game) but the rest is debatable.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes