nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Mate I have checking his patreon everyday if there's something about new update but it was May 9 th when the last update 3.4.2 came out
LoL, it only one month and u already want it abandoned, there are tons of game that dont release for months and no one think they are abandoned like tower of trample

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
We will all hope for this. That after a while, new updates for the game will still be released.
But most of all I want more scenes with Bimbo in the new updates of the game (Bimbo-in the city - in a tavern - in a brothel). :)
I hope one day there will be more of this in the game. I want more development in the BIMBO branch :) :love: (y)

Good Game.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
My game freezes when loading most animations :( it seems to happen at least 1 out 2 times, I saw earlier post saying not to use "Quick skip", which is to hold enter to make text go faster, but that doesn't seem to work for me, any suggestions please?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
My game freezes when loading most animations :( it seems to happen at least 1 out 2 times, I saw earlier post saying not to use "Quick skip", which is to hold enter to make text go faster, but that doesn't seem to work for me, any suggestions please?
If you are still having problems you can try doing this. It might fix it.

Go to the game folder then go to www/js and open rpg_core with something like notepad++.
Find the line called
if (this._skipCount === 0)
and change it to
if (this._skipCount < 0)

Reactions: FallenHND

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
If you are still having problems you can try doing this. It might fix it.

Go to the game folder then go to www/js and open rpg_core with something like notepad++.
Find the line called
if (this._skipCount === 0)
and change it to
if (this._skipCount < 0)
Thanks, honestly I just kinda stopped playing the game all together, there are lots of other bugs and event sequence issues in the game :(

Reactions: dav121 and Psoheros

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, basically the dev shot himself in the foot when he introduced the Bimbo transformation, adding another branch that needs to be developed and maintained. At the very least it forces him to practically do a third graphic variation of every event (which he didn't do, resulting in incoherent events.).

And then he shot himself in the other foot with introducing orc town when the first town wasn't even finished.

Three visual variations, spread over two different locations... He basically forced 6 workflows upon himself. Quite foolish, and an absolute buzz-kill for progress & work motivation.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

1626194285552.png

This house
This house is still standing here. Strong frame with beams needed for structural greatness. Broad and well designed roof to protect us from the stormy weather. It was once a well managed house with a beautiful garden. Things tend to fall apart when none is looking after it.
- WhiteRaven are you high or something? The fuck was that all about?
- I was just...
- No you're not a poet, finish the update we want!
Okay seriously tho, I wanted to write some metaphor about how great we all built this house together and how it have because of my head injury slowly falling apart. This house is of course A New Dawn and it is still standing here just in need of some love.
We continue in a more serious fashion. The reason for leaving the house empty for a while, was like thunder from blue skies, I lost my eye-sight when I was working on the game. Not completely gone. I could not read or write and the whole world became blurry with a large dark spot in the center.
They say it's probably because of recent stress and not because my subarachnoid hemorrhage. You get tensed when you have had troubled eyes ever since the accident and suddenly start losing your eye-sight. Anyway, I was ordered to relax more and not think about work. So that's what I've been doing.
Now, I'm grateful for all the supporters staying through the rough times! We built this house together and it's time to give this lady the glow she deserves.
On that note, the update is soon ready I have changed the slave intro, added whipping scenes with punishments. New pregnant milking hu-cow scenes. A new scene with Victoria's mother, new paypig event with Blake's friends and tons of animation updates trying to solve the freezing bug once and for all. It just need a finishing touch connecting the scenes and such things. Expect the update ready around next week.
Once again, thank you, yes you! For reading, participating and supporting the game creation. Without you this would not be a possibility.
Cheers! Yours truly WhiteRaven

Reactions: Anomander1989

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Has there been any story development in the last couple months? Or has it mostly been a couple new scenes every update?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes