Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
They won't provide MEGA links. The game has been out for four years and the story hasn't progressed much.But the way to make money is constantly changing, not only through sponsorship, but also through partnership with download sites.So don't expect a high-speed download link
My Mega Acc is full, thats why there is no mega link for win and wtf are you talking about we arent the devs...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why end it, there are still so much stuff to do...., lovely game, hope you get more choices to turn more girls into goblin sluts etc etc....
Christ that's all some people give a shit about scenes that are separated from the main story just for the sake of lewds . It's why good AVN/games turn to shit and encourage devs who milk.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
one fucking full walkthrough 2 years ago i wrote this and still write the same thing and also no one make a full walktrhough wtf with this creator

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019

View attachment 1295889

This house
This house is still standing here. Strong frame with beams needed for structural greatness. Broad and well designed roof to protect us from the stormy weather. It was once a well managed house with a beautiful garden. Things tend to fall apart when none is looking after it.
- WhiteRaven are you high or something? The fuck was that all about?
- I was just...
- No you're not a poet, finish the update we want!
Okay seriously tho, I wanted to write some metaphor about how great we all built this house together and how it have because of my head injury slowly falling apart. This house is of course A New Dawn and it is still standing here just in need of some love.
We continue in a more serious fashion. The reason for leaving the house empty for a while, was like thunder from blue skies, I lost my eye-sight when I was working on the game. Not completely gone. I could not read or write and the whole world became blurry with a large dark spot in the center.
They say it's probably because of recent stress and not because my subarachnoid hemorrhage. You get tensed when you have had troubled eyes ever since the accident and suddenly start losing your eye-sight. Anyway, I was ordered to relax more and not think about work. So that's what I've been doing.
Now, I'm grateful for all the supporters staying through the rough times! We built this house together and it's time to give this lady the glow she deserves.
On that note, the update is soon ready I have changed the slave intro, added whipping scenes with punishments. New pregnant milking hu-cow scenes. A new scene with Victoria's mother, new paypig event with Blake's friends and tons of animation updates trying to solve the freezing bug once and for all. It just need a finishing touch connecting the scenes and such things. Expect the update ready around next week.
Once again, thank you, yes you! For reading, participating and supporting the game creation. Without you this would not be a possibility.
Cheers! Yours truly WhiteRaven
What complete bs. If this really was the case and there was a medical reason behind not working on the game, why would you say nothing whatsoever to your patrons? I'm sorry but I don't buy this bs at all, dude just doesn't give a fuck about the game anymore pretty blatant at this point

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What complete bs. If this really was the case and there was a medical reason behind not working on the game, why would you say nothing whatsoever to your patrons? I'm sorry but I don't buy this bs at all, dude just doesn't give a fuck about the game anymore pretty blatant at this point
Everything can be this is life and in life everything is possible. The author does not seem to have abandoned his game, at least he did not throw it on always occasionally, but updates appear. And there are authors who have stopped updating their game at all, this author is at least trying to update his game. And as for whether the author told the truth or lied covering himself, alas, no one can know whether the author's words are true or not. I hope that the author of the game A New Dawn will not give up his game and will be able to make further updates for the game.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Well, what's the new main quest? I have 2 unfinished quests in 'story' tab now (and yes, i don't remember what was there in previous version, I stored only the saves). One is 'Lone wolf' which is directly marked 'unfinished' in quest description. Another one is 'Interracial' which says me to talk to Blake. But Blake only offers me the choice of kinds of sex (if I talk to him in the tavern). When I come to his shack or to his club - sex scene triggers immediately. I think I have only the saves with Blake's route completed. Should I start a new game to see this content? Or should I talk to him in specific time or location?

Reactions: Wrex86 and 4GunZ

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
bug: getting labelled "pay-pig" and give away all your money to the tax man, puts you in an infinite loop

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Three bugs 3.5.1

1. The dark elf when she fucks the MC the images do not show, it does show the dialog.
2. In the orc town you can get stuck in the fuck room it will not allow you to leave
3. When in the Hucow event sometimes and it might be linked to pregnacy the forage stuff will not reduce hunger and the MC is stuck cannot sleep.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes